Browse all regions in Chile
There is a desert in the North, icy glaciers in the South, and plenty of cultural and historic sites spanning Chile's entire landscape. The awe-inspiring Andes Mountains, which define Chile's border to the East, remain a constant throughout the country as does the diversity of the country's inhabitants and attractions. Natural wonders juxtapose well with traditional and modern-day cuisine, entertainment, and shopping. Opportunities for fun and adventure abound in Chile no matter what type of traveler you are or what time of year you plan to visit. During the wintertime, many visitors head here to ski Chile or experience Chile snowboarding within picturesque mountain settings. If you are an outdoor enthusiast looking to go on a trek, you can enjoy hiking in Chile any season of the year. Wine lovers get their thirsts quenched as well, since a number of the country's wine regions are increasingly becoming popular destinations to see.
Some of the attractions you will definitely want to see include:
- Easter Island: This island draws thousands of guests every month. Within the spectacular scenery and lush landscape lie the celebrated large head statues known as Moais.
- The Geysers of El Tatio: Renowned around the world, these geysers attract visitors from all corners of the globe. It is the third largest geyser field found anywhere and is breathtaking to behold.
- Villarrica National Park: This national park contains the alignment of three distinct volcanoes in the Andes. It features unique and diverse flora and fauna as well.
- Patagonia Trekking: If you are looking for the ideal way to experience adventure and view all of the country's gorgeous and fascinating landscape, trekking across Patagonia will do the trick. Those making the trip will take in mountains, rivers, waterfalls, glaciers, and a variety of amazing fauna and flora.
- Portillo: One of the most popular outdoor activities in Chile is skiing. Visitors come to Portillo because it is one of the country's best places to enjoy it.
- Santiago: As Chile's capital city, Santiago is a must-see destination. With plenty of culture and attractions, it provides something for everyone. Visitors will find fine dining, great shopping, and exquisite architecture.
Chile is a country that has it all. A vacation rental here provides you with the ideal home away from home in spectacular surroundings that will leave you speechless. For newlyweds, a combination of all this and more is what makes a honeymoon in Chile a dream come true.