La Lagune is an outstanding property that symbolizes all that's expected from staying in a luxurious beachfront property in a relatively untouched area of Koh Samui. Sitting stylishly on Laem Set beach, on the south coast of the island, the villa is located within its own large tropical gardens. It has a private tennis court and the property represents the best of the indoor/outdoor living concept.
La Lagune with its neutral tones has also instilled natural touches of wood, glass and stone to accentuate the beauty of the property and the surrounding. Together these aspects have created a truly functional and appealing home. This is instantly noticeable when you enter the property and are met with an enormous expanse of lush green grass with tropical garden beds leading to the sea. On the right is the tennis court and on the left the villa. Walking through the villa's gates you're immersed into the grassy inner courtyard of the home overlooked by the five bedrooms.
There are three double bedrooms, all with king-size beds and two twin rooms. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with covered outdoor showers and large built-in wardrobes. The master-bedroom, with its stunning sea-views, also has a plasma TV and home cinema as well as a large Jacuzzi tub in the en-suite.
At the end of the central courtyard you come to the large living/dining and kitchen area with huge wrap around bi-folding doors that open the area to the sights, smells and sounds of the sea which is only steps away. This elegant living area also looks out over the large white-stone patio/BBQ lounge area and the villa's swimming pool with adjacent Sala. With another flat-screen TV and Bose sound system in the lounge; a gourmet kitchen and dining table with seating for 12, this space is perfect for entertaining or just whiling away the days in this tropical haven.
The villa's large tropical garden is perfect for entertaining or games and with its own Thai style Sala located on the beach it's also ideal for relaxation. Depending on the time of year either a sunrise or sunset views can be experienced from all parts of the villa; with the nearby offshore islands creating a stunning backdrop.
La Lagune is a well thought out, practical and multi-functional property. Its stylish design and layout together with quality fittings throughout will ensure satisfaction for even the most discerning of guest. Its seclusion and privacy will add to the comfort and enjoyment of any getaway and will surely create wonderful memories of Koh Samui and La Lagune!
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time. VILLA FACILITIES
* Extensive gated garden and patio with sun beds and beach/poolside Salas
* Private tennis court
* Large covered car park
* Thai Sala by the beach
* Private swimming pool
* Plasma TVs with high-tech BOSE AV unit
* Direct beach access
* Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
* Fully equipped kitchen
* All bedrooms are air-conditioned
* Satellite TV units in living room
* The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
* Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
* Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
* Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
* On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms private tours can also be arranged
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
* Baby sitting on site
* In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
Additional amenities include: private court, beachfront villa, corporate retreat villas, spa on request, wifi adsl, thai chef, group couples villa....Read more
La Lagune Koh Samui, Surat Thani Province, Thailand
Additional Location Information
* On the southern coast of Koh Samui some 35 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai.
* In the Summer low tide season when the reef is dry for over 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball, football or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish.
* Daily rates from US$ 1,750 to 2,650 for the entire house or US$ 1,350 to 1,650 for 3 bedrooms (in intermediate and high seasons only)
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 (twelve) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
* Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Airport transfer: US$ 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
Additional fees may apply:
- Service chart | 10% of rent
/ night + / night + additional fees additional fees
Request more information
Contact the manager
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.