One of two grand beachfront villas, Baan Hinyai is an exclusive, contemporary holiday retreat. Together with her sister villa Baan Hinta, these newly completed private residences have set new standards for for architecture and interior creativity on Koh Samui. Each masterpiece sits on a unique site of giant granite boulders, cascading out over a fine sandy beach into the sea. There is a refined sense of space that contrasts with the density and textures of the natural surroundings. The dominant architectural theme is an iconic roof structure - clad in cedar shingles, these swooping roofs provide dramatic lofty spaces of up to 10 meters over the main living areas, reducing to more intimate scale over the bedrooms. Villa guests have the choice of relaxing in a range of public spaces, including a large living room, open kitchen, lounge sala and landscaped poolside terrace. Each space flows seamlessly into another, from indoors to outdoors, with luxurious proportions and expansive views of the beach and ocean.
For larger groups of guests, Baan Hinyai and Baan Hinta can be rented together for the ultimate private holiday, with all the facilities of a top class resort in one of Samuis most dramatic and inspiring beachfront locations.
On entering the villa, the first thing that strikes you is its generous size. The stylish, spacious split-level, living and dining area opens onto breathtaking tropical views and a drastic infinity-edge pool. An open-plan western kitchen is equipped with LG and Siemens fridges, a fitted oven, microwave, gas hobs and a full range of modern appliances.
A huge wooden dining table seats up to 20 people, whilst the nearby pool-side sala is perfect for outdoor dining and relaxation. Back in the main living area, two oversized sofas sit either side of a sleek wooden table with a flat screen TV (satellite channels) and DVD unit poised for evening entertainment.
The villa features five bedrooms all of which have TVs, feature king size beds and boast sea views, as well as dramatic en-suite bathrooms. The bathrooms feature free standing bath tubs and separate shower cubicles, plus his and hers washbasins. Generous sized wardrobes with gowns and slippers supply 5-Star comfort.
For watersports lovers with a sense of adventure, staying at one of the two expansive, luxury beachfront villas of either Baan Hinta/Hinyai offers a unique opportunity not only to enjoy a memorable beachside vacation, but also to try out the very latest in hi-tech marine toys. The villa comes with a choice of watersports equipment, including a Sea Kayak and paddle board (see Facilities list)
Also other exciting water sports equipment can be hired from the nearby marine adventure center just five minutes stroll away at Water Edge Sports such as - Bladefish, Wind surf, Jetski, Powerdive, Seabob, Wadeboarding and Jet Lev Flyer. *All equipment is subject to availability and T&C;, please check at the time of booking.*
Staying at Baan Hinyai
Baan Hinyai is a supremely stylish and elegant holiday pad. The location feels totally private and you can drift easily between the various living, dining, and relaxation spaces without ever disconnecting from the amazing coastal views. The small but quiet beach makes swimming and watersports a daily pleasure, whilst the tempting pool and sun terrace make for an ideal spot to sit with a cool drink and watch the sun-drenched day turn into tropical night.
The helpful and efficient villa manager will happily arrange a private dinner on the beach, prepared by the villas chef (meals on guests account) and with views right from the king size beds, falling asleep and waking to the sound of the waves are equally relaxing and indulgent experiences.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time. VILLA FACILITIES
* Private swimming pool
* Plasma TV
* Individual Satellite TV units in each bedroom
* 120" outdoor HD projector screens
* Direct beach access
* Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
* Fully equipped kitchen
* All bedrooms are air-conditioned
Free of charge items:
* Sea kayaks
* Paddle boards
* Bladefish water scudder
* Wind surf
* Powerdive snorkels
* Seabob super water jet
* The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy. The Villa Manager is available to cater to guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment, as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
* Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further ensure guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
* Bed linen is changed every third day, towels are changed as necessary
* Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
* On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account (Terms private tours can also be arranged
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
* Baby sitting service on request and subject to availability
Additional amenities include: beachfront villa, corporate retreat villas, spa on request, 2 bedrooms, thai chef, fiber optic, group couples villa....Read more
Baan Hinyai Lamai Beach, Surat Thani Province, Thailand
Additional Location Information
Baan Hinyai sits on the picturesque south eastern coast of Koh Samui, 25 minutes drive from the international airport and10 minutes from the bustling tourist town of Lamai. The villa is within walking distance of several resorts, restaurants, shops and spas and also close to Samuis famous Hinta/Hinyai tourist site from which it takes its name.
Last updated on June 03, 2015
Not available for your dates?Not available for your dates? Check availability for
30 other Lamai Beach rentals
This total is an estimate. Contact the manager for final amount.
* Daily rates of 5 bedroom start from US$ 1,550 to 3,050 depending to season
Reduced occupancy rates of 4 bedrooms avaialbe from US$ 1,450 to 1,650 in intermediate and high season * Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Airport transfer: US$ 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Baby cot provided free of charge upon request
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
Plus refundable deposit
Your dates are available
Contact the manager
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.