Featured Boca Raton Properties
Boca Raton house
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 9Details
Boca Raton house
- 4 night min
About Boca Raton
Located on the southern Atlantic Coast of Florida, Boca Raton is a popular vacation destination and a surfer's and beach lover's paradise. During all four seasons of the year, this is a perfect place to experience a family vacation, a getaway with friends, or a romantic escape. Miles of sugary white sand beach unroll beside blue waves teeming with active reefs and habitats for elusive marine life. Come here to explore the coast by chartering a sailing trip, experiencing a snorkeling or diving adventure, or just relaxing on the sand. During the day, enjoy the beach or explore the shops, museums and art galleries downtown. Wander the trails of Boca Raton's nature parks, or take a guided eco-tour. At night, head downtown to the Mizner Park area to experience world-class dining and a thriving, energetic nightlife.
The best way to experience Boca Raton is with a stay in your own private vacation rental. A luxury beach condo can be a great place to begin your adventures in the morning, and at the end of a long day of sun and sand, there's nothing better than coming home to your own apartment to host dinner for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggested activities for your trip:
- Explore the Gumbo Limbo Nature Park: This preserve park is a great place to see sharks, turtles, and other marine animals in salt water tanks. In addition to its aquarium, the park offers miles of trails, a butterfly garden, and a 40 foot tower that gives visitors a spectacular panoramic view of the coast.
- Visit the Boca Raton Museum of Art: This impressive Boca Raton art museum offers changing exhibits featuring the work of great masters and the most skilled contemporary artists of the east coast.
- Visit a Boca Raton waterpark: Coconut Cove is just one example of several popular waterparks in Boca Raton, FL. The rides and slides offer the perfect way for kids to splash away a hot afternoon.
- See a show at the Little Palm Family Theater: If you're traveling with children, this fun family theater is a can't-miss activity.
- Take a dinner cruise: There's no better way to watch the sun set over the ocean. Enjoy world-class cuisine and live music on the deck of a luxury sailboat.
- Go dolphin watching: Take a charter tour away from the coast and watch playful bottlenose dolphins splash in the wake and interact in their natural habitat.
Boca Raton offers an endless variety of fun activities for visitors of every age. A vacation rental is the best way to enjoy all the excitement, relaxation, and natural beauty of the Florida coast. Find an apartment close to your favorite activities or condo just a few steps from the beach. No matter what the day holds, come home at night to relax, watch the sun set, enjoy the company of your family and friends and sit around a campfire on the beach. While you're here, consider side trips to Key Colony or Amelia Island as well.