Featured Bradenton Beach Properties
About Bradenton Beach
Known for its tropical serenity, cozy small town feel, and beautiful white sand beaches, Bradenton Beach, FL is the ideal location to enjoy the advantages afforded by vacation rentals. Step outside your vacation rental and walk just minutes to the water, then swim, surf, snorkel, kayak or simply sun amidst a beautiful blue green Gulf backdrop. With plenty of space inside your rental for clubs and racquets, enjoy any one of Bradenton's beautiful links, including The University Park Country Club, one of the finest golf clubs on Florida's west coast, and home to a 27-hole championship golf course. Rated a 4-star course by Golf Digest, this club offers not only golf and tennis, but also croquet and fine dining opportunities.
Looking for the ultimate relaxation escape after a long day at the beach? Enjoy being pampered in one of the spas located in Bradenton Beach that offers a wide array of services from aromatherapy, to acupuncture. Though Bradenton's biggest attraction is its beaches, there are plenty of museums, festivals, and opportunities to see unique water creatures to entertain you.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Spend a day at sea: Take a guided charter tour with trips that focus on deep sea fishing, fly fishing, and the area's history.
- Stroll historic Bridge Street: Considered the center of the Historic Old Town, Bridge Street is the perfect place to explore art galleries and Anna Maria Island shopping venues. The local restaurants and boutiques here give visitors the perfect taste of an authentic Bradenton Beach lifestyle.
- Join The Bridge Street Festival: This popular annual event centers around pure beach fun, and closes off traffic across Bridge Street, creating a pedestrian walk with artists, entertainers, and merchants. First held in 1991, the festival has since grown into a well-known and highly anticipated event.
- Go dolphin and manatee watching: Bottlenose dolphins can be seen in both the Gulf and the Intracostal Waterway near Bradenton Beach, often diving in and out of motorboat wakes. Manatees, on the other hand, are found mostly in the shallow coastal waters like canals, rivers, and bays.
- Go scuba diving and snorkeling: The reef ecosystems off the coast of Anna Maria Island are great places to encounter colorful fish and marine life.
- Rent a sea kayak: Rent a kayak and explore the coast on your own, or take a knowledgeable guide and learn more about the natural history of Anna Maria Island's beautiful shoreline.
Bradenton Beach is the perfect destination for Anna Maria Island weddings, reunions, and family get-togethers. As you plan your event, consider renting a beautiful beach condo or house rental big enough to host your friends and loved ones. Even if you aren't planning a wedding, the perfect vacation rental may be just what you need to turn an ordinary summer vacation into a truly memorable experience. While you're visiting Anna Maria Island, consider a day trip to other fantastic destinations along the Florida Coast like nearby Bonita Springs.