Featured Brewster Properties
1 / 21
3 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 8
- Min stay varies
1 / 29
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 7
- 7 night min
An enchanting seaside resort town on Cape Cod, the town of Brewster, MA, is a wonderful place for a summer vacation. There is a decidedly New England atmosphere throughout this charming community, which was originally built as a fishing village at the beginning of the 19th century. There are numerous sandy beaches around Brewster, great for sunbathing, swimming, and picnicking. Summer sports are also a big draw, with many people traveling to the Cape for sailing, tennis, biking, and sport fishing. For those who'd like to spend a day on the green, check out the several golf courses in the region.
In the evenings, relax over a meal or a coffee in town. For many visitors, fresh seafood and fabulous restaurants are a major reason to come to Cape Cod. During the summer, dine al fresco on fresh lobster, New England clam chowder, oysters, and grilled fish. After dinner, check out a show at the Cape Rep Theater, or simply wander around the shops downtown.
When planning your trip to the area, don't miss the following sights:
- The Brewster Historical Society Museum: Enjoy colonial antiques and learn about local history within the Higgins Farm Windmill and Harris Black House.
- Cape Cod Museum of Natural History: Located on 320 acres, this museum and nature reserve features exhibits about Cape Cod wildlife, as well as numerous hiking trails.
- Long Pond: The largest freshwater lake on Cape Cod is a great place for boating, swimming, or a day of bass fishing.
- Breakwater Beach: Located on a quiet bay, this beach is great for children and a fun place for clam digging.
- Linnell Landing: A piece of classic East Coast shoreline, this family friendly beach is great for lying out, swimming, and building sand castles.
- Paine's Creek: Relax where the river meets the sea at this family beach near Brewster.
Enjoy your summer with a vacation rental near the town of Brewster on Cape Cod. Whether you want a comfortable condo or a spacious house, there are plenty of waterfront options in Brewster.