Featured Munich Properties
1 / 38
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
In the heart of the state of Bavaria lies one of the oldest and most culturally distinguished cities of Germany. In addition to its history, ancient cathedrals, beautiful art, and historic architecture, Munich offers a thriving modern culture and a fun, vibrant nightlife. This city is an indispensible stop on any European vacation. Come here to be inspired, entertained, and carried back in time.
The best way to experience everything that Munich has to offer is by staying in a vacation rental. Find a luxury condo in the heart of the city, close to the world-class restaurants, museums, and live music venues. Wake up early in the morning and watch the sun rise over the city from the balcony of your downtown apartment. Enjoy breakfast in your own gourmet kitchen and then plan the day's adventures at your own pace. When you're ready to head downtown, visit the upscale shopping areas, art galleries, historic sites, and green public parks. At the end of a busy day, come home to your vacation rental and host dinner for your family and friends or simply relax in style.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Take a Bavarian cooking class: Sample the unique cuisine of Bavaria in Munich's award-winning restaurants, then take a course and learn how to bring these flavors home with you.
- Visit the Munich Zoo: You could spend the whole day at this world-renowned zoo.
- Visit St. Peters Church: See the inspiring architecture and beautiful interior of this famous building, and then climb to the top of the tower for a view of the Alps.
- Take a tour of the Nymphenburg Palace: This spectacular villa was created for an actress in 1663 and later remodeled in 1715.
- Go hiking and camping: Munich lies within easy reach of beautiful national parks and wilderness areas with well-maintained hiking trails and great places to spend a night under the stars.
- Take a bus or guided walking tour: This may be the best activity to do first while visiting Munich. Get an overview of the city with a knowledgeable guide, and then revisit your favorite sites later at your own pace.
You'll never run out of fun things to do here, and as soon as you leave you may already begin planning your next visit. Luckily, it's never difficult to find a perfect vacation rental in Munich as condo and apartment rental options close to your favorite activities are widely available all year round. While you're visiting Munich you may also want to tour nearby Prague and Vienna.