Featured Pompano Beach Properties
About Pompano Beach
The hidden gem of Pompano Beach lies on Florida's scenic southern Atlantic Coast and is often overlooked by travelers headed to better known destinations like Cape Canaveral or Key West. But if you miss a visit to Pompano Beach, you may miss out on a truly unique vacation experience in a quaint beach town surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty. There are plenty of things to do here that the whole family can enjoy, especially beach lovers and diving enthusiasts. Hike the trails of Pompano's preserved wilderness areas or head out on a charter boat trip for snorkeling, sailing, or fishing adventures.
The best way to experience all that Pompano Beach has to offer is by staying in a luxury vacation rental of your own. All year long, it's easy to find a beach condo or sprawling ocean villa with balcony views of the Atlantic. In the morning, watch the sun rise from the deck of your condo, then head downtown to explore the shops, golf courses, and boardwalk attractions. Enjoy a seafood lunch at a beach side cafe. Then relax in the sand and soak up the sun. In the evening, come home to your vacation rental and invite your family and friends for a beach campfire or barbeque.
Here are a few additional suggestions:
- Explore the trails: Hike or bike the trails of Fern Forest National Park. This preserved sandy forest is home to a wide variety of elusive native plants, birds, and wildlife.
- Go dolphin watching: Join a bottlenose dolphin watching tour by boat and watch these playful animals in their own natural habitat.
- Go deep sea fishing: Fishing trips usually leave harbor soon after dawn. These deep waters are home to grouper, swordfish, and tarpaulin.
- Take a waterskiing and wakeboarding lesson: The LTS waterski and wakeboarding school offers patient instructors and one-on-one private lessons.
- Play golf: Tee off on the Pompano Beach Golf Course. This popular public course offers beautifully maintained emerald greens and a driving range.
- Go shopping: Visit the Hillsboro Antiques Mall or the Festival Flea Market, a popular indoor shopping venue and a great place to stroll and look for hidden treasures.
No matter what you're looking for in a picture perfect Florida vacation, you'll find it in Pompano Beach. There are endless ways to have fun and make lasting family memories here. Begin your adventures with a luxury apartment or a vacation rental just a few steps from the beach. While you're visiting Pompano Beach, don't miss nearby popular destinations like Wellington or Boca Raton.