- Downtown View all rentals (257)
- Pike Place Market View all rentals (156)
- Lake Union View all rentals (37)
- Belltown View all rentals (30)
- Ballard View all rentals (27)
- International District View all rentals (24)
- West Seattle View all rentals (43)
- Fremont View all rentals (18)
- Pioneer Square View all rentals (11)
- University District View all rentals (11)
- North Seattle View all rentals (38)
- Madison Park View all rentals (7)
- Wallingford View all rentals (6)
- SoDo View all rentals (4)
Rentals Near Seattle Attractions
Featured Seattle Properties
Nicknamed "The Emerald City," Seattle, WA, is the largest city in the Pacific Northwest. Located between Puget Sound and Lake Washington in Kings County, Seattle combines big city living with plenty of outdoor attractions. In addition to a thriving nightlife scene, it's one of the most popular spots for cycling and boating in the country. Seattle is comprised of 12 different neighborhoods, with most of the tourist attractions located in Downtown, the Pioneer Square-International District, Queen Anne-South Lake Union, or the Capitol Hill-Central District.
While you're in Seattle, be sure to make time for some of these must-see destinations:
- Pike Place Market: This market is widely known for its seafood and produce stands. During the summer months, local artists often sell their work out on the dock.
- Seward Park: The biggest park in Seattle includes, among other things, a multitude of walking trails and a beautifully restored old carousel.
- Bay Pavilion on Pier 57: This area is admittedly touristy, but full of shops, restaurants, and an arcade for kids.
- Take a ferry ride: Scenic ferry rides are available to nearby Bainbridge Island and Bremerton.
- Columbia Center: Take a ride up to the observation deck on the 73rd floor for an amazing view of the city.
- Grab a drink: Seattle is known around the world for both its coffee and microbreweries.
Seattle has its warmest and sunniest months in the summer and some of Seattle's most popular festivals also fall during this time. Some of these include Bumbershoot, a music and arts festival held on Labor Day Weekend; Bite of Seattle, which celebrates the best cuisine in the neighborhood during mid-July; and the Capital Hill Block Party, a large outdoor celebration with local bands and food at the end of July.
No matter what type of getaway you're looking for in Seattle, there's a vacation rental available to suit your needs. You can book a house or apartment rental with picturesque views of the skyline, or a villa or condo rental with all the luxury amenities you need to relax in style. If you'd rather stay in a more secluded location, it's also possible to rent a cabin in the middle of Seattle's more woodsy areas outside of the city.