- Skåne View all rentals (8)
- Norrbotten View all rentals (3)
- West Coast View all rentals (4)
- Gotland View all rentals (7)
- Öland View all rentals (38)
Rentals Near Sweden Attractions
Featured Sweden Properties
If you're looking for a European vacation destination that offers cosmopolitan 21st century cities, ancient cultural traditions, magnificent art and architecture, and stunning natural beauty, consider planning a trip to Sweden. No matter what you're looking for, you'll find it here in this diverse northern European land. If you love to ski, Sweden is the perfect place to visit during the winter. In the spring and summer, the snow melts and the mountains and hillsides bloom with wildflowers along trails that are perfect for hiking and camping. Sweden also offers fantastic modern museums, world class restaurants, and a truly unique arts and music scene.
The best way to enjoy everything Sweden has to offer is by staying in a vacation rental. A vacation rental of your own, like a downtown condo or cabin in the mountains, can offer all the space you need to store your outdoor gear and relax in style. Many vacation rental options also offer amenities like living rooms and gourmet kitchens, and can be less expensive than hotels. At the end of a day of outdoor exploration or downtown shopping and sightseeing, return to your home away from home and host dinner for your family and friends.
Here are a few suggested things to do on your trip:
- Stockholm: Visit the Drottningholm Palace and Court Theater, an important city landmark now designated as a World Heritage Site.
- Uppsala: Visit the lovely Linneaus Gardens, the Uppsala Botanical Gardens, or the historic Uppsala Castle, once a medieval palace and now an art museum.
- Malmo: Visit St. Peter's Church, the popular Malmo Museum, or the charming and historic Oresund Bridge.
- Karlstad: Visit Alsters Herrgard, the historic 17th century home where the famous Swedish writer Gustaf Froding was born in 1860.
- Gothenburg: Explore the Universeum, a fun hands-on science museum, and then head for the southern Goteborg Archipelago to relax on the beach and explore the preserved old lighthouse.
- Galve: Visit the popular Swedish railway museum in Galve and then take a guided tour of the Mackmyra Svensk Whiskey Factory.
Come to Sweden during the warm season for winding beaches, blooming botanical gardens, and scenic national parks. In the winter, experience legendary skiing and snowboarding. Sweden offers a warm welcome no matter when you chose to visit. While you're visiting Sweden, you may also want to schedule some time to explore the rest of northern Europe by taking trips to Finland and Denmark.