Ritz Carlton BG Residential Suite #327/328 – Home 2192856 Apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- 6 sleeps
- min stay varies
Ritz Carlton BG Residential Suite #327/328 – Home 2192856
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 6
- min stay varies
- Swimming pool
- Child Friendly
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
YOUR NEXT VACATION WILL HAPPEN!!
Immerse yourself in the mountain ambience in the prestigious Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch! Guests will enjoy all of the amenities of the Ritz Carlton Resort and Spa including daily housekeeping, valet & bellman service, room service and full access to the award winning spa and workout room. Our fabulous guests will also have full use of the outdoor pool, hot tubs and restaurants.
This two bedroom, two bath property is approximately 1,300 square feet of amazing, decorated to the high end specifications of The Ritz Carlton brand. The gourmet kitchen is fully stocked, so you will have plenty of delicious options for feeding your group in style and comfort. When you are off the mountain, guests will enjoy high definition TVs and DVDs to stay occupied between activities.
Suite #327 is the perfect combination of hotel service, and vacation rental convenience! Take advantage of true ski-in/ski-out Village-to-Village skiing, and warm boots at the ski valet, while the younger members of your family enjoy The Ritz Kids programs. If this property is available, indulge in the perfect getaway!
(Please note that there is a $60 per day valet parking fee paid to The Ritz Carlton hotel, if you have a car.)
While you have some time at home, let's daydream together and plan your next vacation. Inspiration is a good thing, and we look forward to providing inspiration for your next great vacation. When you are ready to travel, why not spend your vacation in a private home or condominium that offers plenty of space and privacy?
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. We offer industry leading Cancel for Any Reason travel insurance, please inquire!
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
5. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
Additional amenities include: 1 deck, 2 double bedding 2, 3 tv, atm/bank, babysitter, bachelor gulch ritz building, bicycles, bird watching, catering available, children welcome, churches, cinemas, coffee maker, community - heated pool, concierge, cross country skiing, cycling, dining area, dishes & utensils, festivals, fishing, fitness room / equipment, fly fishing, forests, full kitchen, golf, groceries, health/beauty spa, heating, hiking, horseback riding, hospital, hot air ballooning, housekeeper included, in building elevator, iron & board, kayak / canoe, kayaking, king bedding 1, laundromat, living room, massage therapist, medical services, miniature golf, mountain biking, mountain climbing, mountaineering, nearby golf, nearby tennis, non smoking only, not necessary, on property exercise room, outlet shopping, paragliding, pets not allowed, photography, platinum rating, rafting, recreation center, resort, restaurants, rock climbing, scenic drives, scuba diving or snorkeling, shopping, short term complex, sight seeing, ski & snowboard, ski lift privileges, ski valet ski storage, ski in/ski out slope proximity, ski-in, ski-out, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, sofa sleeper in den extra bedding, spa air conditioning, swimming, tennis, trees view, valet cost parking, village, walking, whitewater rafting, wildlife viewing, wood stove
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- 2 Unknown types
- Air conditioning
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Balcony or terrace
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Elevator access
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
About the manager
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Colorado Properties
- Calendar last updated:
- 14 May 2021
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
– based on 2 reviews
- Very Good
“Amazing family vacation at the Ritz!”
We loved our stay at the Ritz Carlton and can hardly wait to go back next year! We had our two year old with us and the staff was extremely helpful! They always had a surprise toy for our little one a… More
This room has all that you would ask for in a Ritz Carlton level experience. Thhe only downside is the location of the room. It is located underneath the Ritz Conference rooms, and adjacent to where t… More
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an inquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Send the property manager an inquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & Tripadvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours