Superb One Level Home | Private POOL | Dual King Master Suites | Top Reviews! – Home 2938914 House
- 5 bedrooms
- 14 sleeps
- min stay varies
Superb One Level Home | Private POOL | Dual King Master Suites | Top Reviews! – Home 2938914
- 5 bedrooms
- sleeps 14
- min stay varies
House / 5 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms / sleeps 14
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 0 mi
- Swimming pool
- Child Friendly
- Car advised
- Air conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Private garden
Description from owner
PRIVATE POOL - WATERFRONT NEIGHBORHOOD
Pool Trust House
All One Level. Dual King Master Suites. Luxury Bathrooms.
3 miles over bridge to Historic Charleston, 6 miles to Beach!
Decking front and back plus screened porch.
Fully stocked Kitchen | Outdoor Grill.
Wifi - HDTV for every room - Satellite Channels
- 2 King Master Suites
- 3 Queen Bedrooms
- 1 Sofa Sleepers
- 1 Small Futon
- 1 Pull out storage bench cot
- 2 moveable twin beds
- 4 Full Bathrooms
- One Level.
- Screened Porch.
- Outdoor Decks in front and back of house.
- Outdoor dining.
- Outdoor Weber Grill.
- Kayaking, Fishing, and Crabbing on our public Waterfront Docks.
- Boat launch in neighborhood.
- Mosquito Treatments Service.
- Kitchen and open dining room with a large table for group meals.
- Hardwood cypress floors in most rooms.
- Family room with lots of seating and a large HDTV over the fireplace.
- Ceiling fans in all rooms.
- Working fireplace.
- Satellite HDTV flat screen in every room.
- Wi-fi throughout
- Immaculately Clean!
- Fully equipped open style kitchen. Stainless appliances. Gas range.
- Granite countertops / Counter seating.
WHO WILL LOVE IT HERE :
- tourists and visitors to Charleston
- women getaways
- family groups
- mature adults
WE ACCEPT SOME DOGS. EXTRA FEE!
Well-behaved non-shedding housebroken CRATE TRAINED dogs can join your group for a fee. Dog Must be crated if left alone in house. Yard is fenced.
WHO IS NOT SUITED TO THIS PROPERTY:
"We are a neighbor friendly home rental"
- NO party groups,
- NO Stag bro groups,
- NO Young Hen pre-wedding groups,
- NO student groups.
ABOUT EVENTS -
NO EVENTS at this property! This house is for your group only. No Gatherings.
LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION.
Very close to the Arthur Ravenel Bridge to the Charleston Downtown Historic District,
or the Visitor Center, or to the beaches, and walking distance to famous I'on neighborhood.
Historic Scanlonville / Remley's Point on a quiet dead end street.
* King Master Suite Bedroom #1- Master Suite with a King Bed. ( Plus a small Click-clack couch bed and 2 stored Twin Beds in closet). French Doors open to deck and pool. Australian Hardwood Floors. Attached private huge luxury bathroom. Ceiling fan and large HDTV.
* King Master Suite Bedroom #2 – Across the hall, is a second Master Suite with a King Bed. ( Plus a Queen Sofabed and SmallStorage Bench Cot). French Doors open to deck and pool. Australian Hardwood Floors. Attached private luxury bathroom. Ceiling fan and large HDTV.
* Queen Bedroom #3– Queen 4-post bed, and private attached tiled bathroom. Ceiling fan and HDTV.
* Queen Bedroom #4– Queen solid Wood Bed. This bedroom shares the 4th bathroom. Ceiling
fan and HDTV.
* Queen Bedroom #5– Queen blonde Wood Bed. This bedroom shares the 4th bathroom. Ceiling fan and HDTV.
* Two High Quality Twin Mattresses and Folding Metal Bed Support Frames - Guest can set them up if needed.
* Click Clack Small Futon Bed
* Pull Out Queen Sofa Bed
* Pull out Small Storage Bench Cot
* Master Private Bathroom #1 - Private and attached to the 1st Master King Suite. Glass and tile shower, separate tub, double vanity, and toilet in Water Closet.
* Master Private Bathroom # 2 Private and attached to the 2nd Master King Suite. Beautiful tiled walk-in shower with a bench and glass doors, a single vanity, and toilet.
* Private Bathroom #3 Private and attached to a Queen Bedroom. Vanity, combination tub/shower, and toilet.
* Bathroom #4 Shared by 2 Queen rooms. Vanity, combination tub/shower, and toilet.
* Family Room - Oversized HDTV, satellite, stereo, fireplace, chairs, 2 leather sofas, ceiling fan. Room is open to the dining area, and to the kitchen. Cypress Hardwood floors and area rugs.
* Kitchen Fully equipped and updated. Granite Countertops. Gas range. Oven. Large stainless refrigerator. Dishwasher. Garbage disposal. Coffee pot, toaster oven, all appliances. Basic spices, pots and pans, cutlery. Nicely stocked. Open pass through to dining room and adjacent to family room. Counter stools for eating at the granite countertop.
* Dining Room Large stunning zinc table. Seats 10 and can squeeze in 12. Open to the family room and to the kitchen.
* Screened Porch Group gathering space with table and chairs. Ceiling Fan.
* Washer and Dryer Separate utility room
.*We have a 2nd rental ...just 3.5 blocks away. 4BR / 3.5 BTH
******* No Parties - No Events ! This is a real live neighborhood. NO PARTY GROUPS! No pre-wedding Stag or Hen Groups or Parties, No kids groups. No Young Bachelorettes. MINIMUM AGE REQUIRED! ********
- Great for children of all ages
- Pets welcome
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: King bed Twin bed
Bedroom 2: King bed Sofa beds Twin bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
Beds in other rooms: 2 Twin beds
- 1 Full bath, 3 Attached (ensuites)
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Private garden
- Balcony or terrace
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Secure parking
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Interaction with guest
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To get covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
No refund If you cancel, any money you have paid cannot be refunded.
About the owner
Legal House with State License
- Average reply time:
- 2 hours 46 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar last updated:
- 28 Jul 2019
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
– based on 27 reviews
- Very Good
Love the homeand the pool. Close to all atractions. Plenty of room for all my guests. The Boone plantation was great. Folly beach was beautiful, the harbor cruise was very nice and downtown Charleston was bery nice.
Response from the owner This is a Very Comfortable house....we try to make sure of that ! We also believe in offering an immaculately clean environment, plus designer style so that all guest groups have a great experience in Charleston. Our prime location makes for a great stay! Thank you for selecting this property for your Charleston visit ! Thank you for your positive review.
“Our Christmas vacation at the Trust Pool House”
This house is so very well located. The wonderful physical features of Mt Pleasant, SC were easily accessible as well as the wonderful sights and activities of Charleston. We took morning walks on the beach and afternoon tours of Charleston. We ate lunch at Shem Creek and we also cooked wonderful meals in the very well equipped kitchen in the Trust Pool House. We sat in the sun around the swimming Pool, and slept well in the very good beds. We all enjoyed this vacation, thanks to the Trust Pool House.
Response from the owner We were so pleased you enjoyed the property, and spent your Christmas Holiday with the family in Charleston / Mt Pleasant. Come again and thank you.
Stayed here with my mom, siblings and some of their children for a long weekend. I was a bit concerned with the long list of rules but I understand why they have them. This is a very nice house and property that is well worth it. The house and backyard were in immaculate condition and the kitchen was well stocked with any kitchen item that you may need. The owners even made the extra effort to have orchids in the house which is above and beyond what you'd expect in any rental. I highly recommend staying here.
Response from the owner Thanks! We love Multi-gen groups! We do try to offer more, provide more, and exceed expectations. We appreciate your choice and your review.
“Great family house. Spacious and convenient.”
I was lucky to get a last minute booking at this fantastic house. I think it was because the owners just put it on the rental market. We came from Minnesota for Spring Break Week. What a lucky find and a great surprise! Way better than I expected. The photos don't do it justice. It is obvious that this house has just undergone a major updating. I could tell that the inside of the house was just freshly painted, giving it that nice brand new house feel. The house, pretty close to downtown Charleston, felt very secluded and private because the owners put fencing all around which we really appreciated. We did not feel like our group was intruding on any neighbors. The outdoor decks and porches are great! The owners have good decorating taste, and that added to our vacation feeling. The house was incredibly comfortable and immaculately clean which was important to our family. As the grilling man of the family, I enjoyed using the brand new grill ( I was the first to cook on it! ). My wife raved about the huge tub and separate shower in the bathroom. She wants one in our house now. We walked to the docks down the street and caught crabs and tried to catch some fish. We couldn't use the saltwater pool, but hope to return next summer and get pool time. I give this house a 100% thumbs up, and completely recommend it. Oh, and our friends stayed at their other rental down the street, (which is why we decided to come to Charleston at the last minute) and we loved that house too! All in all...we had a great time in Charleston and I recommend with 5 stars.
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with Laurie (the owner) through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send Laurie (the owner) an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact Laurie (the owner)?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send Laurie (the owner) an inquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send Laurie (the owner) an inquiry through the contact form to request a quote. Laurie (the owner) will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Send Laurie (the owner) an inquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your dates. Laurie (the owner) will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
Laurie (the owner) of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if Laurie (the owner) supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact Laurie (the owner) directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact Laurie (the owner) to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You'll need to contact Laurie (the owner) to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours