Superb One Level Home | Private POOL | Dual King Master Suites | Top Reviews! – Home 2938914 House
- 5 bedrooms
- 14 sleeps
- 7 nights min stay
Superb One Level Home | Private POOL | Dual King Master Suites | Top Reviews! – Home 2938914
- 5 bedrooms
- sleeps 14
- 7 nights min stay
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 0 mi
- Swimming pool
- Child Friendly
- Car advised
- Air conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Private garden
Description from owner
PRIVATE POOL - WATERFRONT NEIGHBORHOOD
Pool Trust House
All One Level. Dual King Master Suites. Luxury Bathrooms.
3 miles over bridge to Historic Charleston, 6 miles to Beach!
Decking front and back plus screened porch.
Fully stocked Kitchen | Outdoor Grill.
Wifi - HDTV for every room - Satellite Channels
- 2 King Master Suites
- 3 Queen Bedrooms
- 1 Sofa Sleepers
- 1 Small Futon
- 1 Pull out storage bench cot
- 2 moveable twin beds
- 4 Full Bathrooms
- One Level.
- Screened Porch.
- Outdoor Decks in front and back of house.
- Outdoor dining.
- Outdoor Weber Grill.
- Kayaking, Fishing, and Crabbing on our public Waterfront Docks.
- Boat launch in neighborhood.
- Mosquito Treatments Service.
- Kitchen and open dining room with a large table for group meals.
- Hardwood cypress floors in most rooms.
- Family room with lots of seating and a large HDTV over the fireplace.
- Ceiling fans in all rooms.
- Working fireplace.
- Satellite HDTV flat screen in every room.
- Wi-fi throughout
- Immaculately Clean!
- Fully equipped open style kitchen. Stainless appliances. Gas range.
- Granite countertops / Counter seating.
WHO WILL LOVE IT HERE :
- tourists and visitors to Charleston
- women getaways
- family groups
- mature adults
WE ACCEPT SOME DOGS. EXTRA FEE!
Well-behaved non-shedding housebroken CRATE TRAINED dogs can join your group for a fee. Dog Must be crated if left alone in house. Yard is fenced.
WHO IS NOT SUITED TO THIS PROPERTY:
"We are a neighbor friendly home rental"
- NO party groups,
- NO Stag bachelor party groups,
- NO Young Hen pre-wedding groups,
- NO student groups.
ABOUT EVENTS -
NO EVENTS at this property! This house is for your group only. No Gatherings.
LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION.
Very close to the Arthur Ravenel Bridge to the Charleston Downtown Historic District,
or the Visitor Center, or to the beaches, and walking distance to famous I'on neighborhood.
Historic Scanlonville / Remley's Point on a quiet dead end street.
* King Master Suite Bedroom #1- Master Suite with a King Bed. ( Plus a small Click-clack couch bed and 2 stored Twin Beds in closet). French Doors open to deck and pool. Australian Hardwood Floors. Attached private huge luxury bathroom. Ceiling fan and large HDTV.
* King Master Suite Bedroom #2 – Across the hall, is a second Master Suite with a King Bed. ( Plus a Queen Sofabed and SmallStorage Bench Cot). French Doors open to deck and pool. Australian Hardwood Floors. Attached private luxury bathroom. Ceiling fan and large HDTV.
* Queen Bedroom #3– Queen 4-post bed, and private attached tiled bathroom. Ceiling fan and HDTV.
* Queen Bedroom #4– Queen solid Wood Bed. This bedroom shares the 4th bathroom. Ceiling
fan and HDTV.
* Queen Bedroom #5– Queen blonde Wood Bed. This bedroom shares the 4th bathroom. Ceiling fan and HDTV.
* Two High Quality Twin Mattresses and Folding Metal Bed Support Frames - Guest can set them up if needed.
* Click Clack Small Futon Bed
* Pull Out Queen Sofa Bed
* Pull out Small Storage Bench Cot
* Master Private Bathroom #1 - Private and attached to the 1st Master King Suite. Glass and tile shower, separate tub, double vanity, and toilet in Water Closet.
* Master Private Bathroom # 2 Private and attached to the 2nd Master King Suite. Beautiful tiled walk-in shower with a bench and glass doors, a single vanity, and toilet.
* Private Bathroom #3 Private and attached to a Queen Bedroom. Vanity, combination tub/shower, and toilet.
* Bathroom #4 Shared by 2 Queen rooms. Vanity, combination tub/shower, and toilet.
* Family Room - Oversized HDTV, satellite, stereo, fireplace, chairs, 2 leather sofas, ceiling fan. Room is open to the dining area, and to the kitchen. Cypress Hardwood floors and area rugs.
* Kitchen Fully equipped and updated. Granite Countertops. Gas range. Oven. Large stainless refrigerator. Dishwasher. Garbage disposal. Coffee pot, toaster oven, all appliances. Basic spices, pots and pans, cutlery. Nicely stocked. Open pass through to dining room and adjacent to family room. Counter stools for eating at the granite countertop.
* Dining Room Large stunning zinc table. Seats 10 and can squeeze in 12. Open to the family room and to the kitchen.
* Screened Porch Group gathering space with table and chairs. Ceiling Fan.
* Washer and Dryer Separate utility room
.*We have a 2nd rental ...just 3.5 blocks away. 4BR / 3.5 BTH
******* No Parties - No Events ! This is a real live neighborhood. NO PARTY GROUPS! No pre-wedding Stag or Hen Groups or Parties, No kids groups. No Young Bachelorettes. MINIMUM AGE REQUIRED! ********
- Great for children of all ages
- Pets welcome
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: King bed Twin bed
Bedroom 2: King bed Sofa beds Twin bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
Beds in other rooms: 2 Twin beds
- 1 Full bath, 3 Attached (ensuites)
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Private garden
- Balcony or terrace
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Secure parking
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Interaction with guest
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This rental can only be paid for online through FlipKey using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: $500.00
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
No refund If you cancel, any money you have paid cannot be refunded.
About the owner
- Calendar last updated:
- 11 May 2021
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
– based on 27 reviews
- Very Good
“We could not have expected more. The home is better than we could imagine.”
Mt Pleasant is a beautiful town just over the bridge from Charleston. Everything we did was closer than we thought. The home was very large and extremely clean and comfortable. The back yard has all … More
Mt. Pleasant, Charleston SC, is a grand old city with so much for a family to do. All four generations of our family were never bored. The pool at the home was a huge hit. It was the central gather… More
So beautifully furnished. Electric kettle and tea pot were a big plus. Owners really care about pleasing their guests. Our party of 8 couldn't have asked for anything better. Close to Patriot… More
This is a beautiful, well setup home. The rooms are fabulous and extremely functional. I have hopes of staying here again. The owners were great to work with. Great place, quiet neighborhood.
We spent the week in Charleston preparing for our wedding. The house was just as described.....5 spacious bedrooms, 2 King / 3 Queen. Full kitchen, family room, washer / dryer. We made great use of… More
Response from the owner Thank you for choosing our house and appreciating this property. We are very proud of all the 5 star reviews, and strive to always exceed expectations. The house is kept clean and maintained, because we are very nearby to oversee. The location is prime for the Charleston area. Do come back!
Love the homeand the pool. Close to all atractions. Plenty of room for all my guests. The Boone plantation was great. Folly beach was beautiful, the harbor cruise was very nice and downtown Charleston… More
Response from the owner This is a Very Comfortable house....we try to make sure of that ! We also believe in offering an immaculately clean environment, plus designer style so that all guest groups have a great experience in Charleston. Our prime location makes for a great stay! Thank you for selecting this property for your Charleston visit ! Thank you for your positive review.
“Nice, perfect, quiet setting for family during Wedding weekend in Charleston!”
We came in town for the wedding celebration of our son and his new bride -- and it was fabulous. We had both sets of our older parents staying with us and the house was wonderfully accommodating for … More
Response from the owner That Weber Grill gets a lot of use ! Thanks for appreciating this property and the amenities....screen porch, lot of tv, all one level. We always try to exceed expectations. Congratulations on the wedding of your son.
“Our Christmas vacation at the Trust Pool House”
This house is so very well located. The wonderful physical features of Mt Pleasant, SC were easily accessible as well as the wonderful sights and activities of Charleston. We took morning walks on the… More
Response from the owner We were so pleased you enjoyed the property, and spent your Christmas Holiday with the family in Charleston / Mt Pleasant. Come again and thank you.
“Heavenly Trust House!”
We LOVED this rental. This was the best ever! Not only was it pretty and extremely clean but it was beautifully appointed from the more than usual amount of pots, pans, dishes, glasses and utensils … More
Response from the owner Our Guests are wonderful....and we appreciate how much you enjoyed this house. Thank you so much!
Stayed here with my mom, siblings and some of their children for a long weekend. I was a bit concerned with the long list of rules but I understand why they have them. This is a very nice house and pr… More
Response from the owner Thanks! We love Multi-gen groups! We do try to offer more, provide more, and exceed expectations. We appreciate your choice and your review.
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with Laurie (the owner) through the contact form on this page.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your booking to send the owner a message.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send Laurie (the owner) an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact Laurie (the owner)?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your booking to view Laurie the owner's contact details or send them a message.
- What's the difference between 'Book your stay' and 'Contact the owner/manager'?
Use the Ready to book? form to pay provisionally online and send Laurie (the owner) a booking request. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then
Or send Laurie (the owner) an inquiry through the Contact the owner/manager form if you’d like a quote or more info first.
- What is a booking request?
When you pay online through the Ready to book? form, a booking request is sent to Laurie (the owner). You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
To book this property you need to pay through the Flipkey website. Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection. This means that in the unlikely event that you’re prevented or denied access to the property when you check in, we’ll offer a full refund for the stay.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Simply enter your dates in the Ready to book? form to calculate the cost of your stay.
Click Book now to see a full breakdown of the price.
You can also request a quote from Laurie (the owner) through the contact form. The owner will email you the total cost for your dates and a link to book and pay online.
- How do I know if my booking request has been accepted?
You’ll receive an email within 24 hours to let you know. Or you can check in Manage your booking. No money will leave your account unless it’s accepted.
- How do I pay for my vacation?
Use the Ready to book? form to pay provisionally online. You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. Laurie (the owner) will have 24 hours to accept the booking and no money will leave your account before then.
If you’ve been sent a quote, simply accept it and pay online through the email we sent you. You can also do this in Manage your booking.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- Why can't I call Laurie (the owner) before booking?
You can exchange contact details with the property owner/manager once your booking is confirmed and you’ve paid in full. Paying and communicating only through our platform allows us to ensure that your booking is covered by our Payment Protection policy.
If you have any questions before booking, you can send the property owner/manager a message via the contact form on their listing. Once you’ve booked, you can discuss the rental and make arrangements for your trip by logging into Manage your booking.
- How do damage deposits work?
In most cases, you don’t pay a damage deposit up front. Instead, we save your payment details securely and you’re only charged in the event of damage to the property.
Occasionally, you will pay a damage deposit up front as part of the total rental cost. In this case, the owner has 10 days after you check out to report any damage. If they don’t, we’ll return your deposit. If their claim is successful, we’ll deduct the agreed cost and return the remainder.
- How can I view and manage my booking?
Go to Manage your booking to view all your booking details, pay the balance of your booking or cancel it if you need to.
- How do I pay the balance of my booking?
You can pay the remaining balance of your booking at any point. Simply go to Manage your booking and click Pay now.
We’ll automatically charge the balance payment to the same payment method 10 days before it’s due. Go to Manage your booking to see when the payment will be taken.
- How can I withdraw my booking request?
You’ll need to contact Laurie (the owner) to do this. Send them a message in Manage your booking or through the contact form on this page.
- How do I cancel my booking?
Go to Manage your booking to cancel your booking. Here you can view your cancellation policy to see if you’ll be refunded.
- How do I make changes to my booking?
You can request to change the dates or number of people on your booking via the Manage your booking page. To change your dates use the Edit booking button. If you need to change the number of guests staying then send Laurie (the owner) a message.
If Laurie (the owner) agrees, they’ll send you a revised quote outlining the changes. You can review and accept/decline this from the Manage your booking page. You’ll have 48 hours to take action before the revised quote expires.
Build your perfect trip, with Flipkey & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours