Icon Vallarta is a new premier resort beachfront condominium. This luxurious destination feels like a private resort featuring a private beach, poolside and beachside service, restaurant, concierge, spa, business center and valet parking.
Enjoy the brand new and beautifully furnished modern accommodations in this one bedroom + 1 bath residence. The unit features 2 decks (1 with an ocean view, the other overlooking the Marina). Pamper yourself and be one of the first to enjoy this comfortable and modern masterpiece designed by YOO by Stark.
The dining room features a table that can seat 4 adults comfortably with stunning ocean and Marina views.
The living room includes a comfortable leather couch/sleeper. This beautiful and relaxing setting will allow your family and guests to gather and watch television on the 42" LCD flat panel Hi-Def 1080p television or enjoy the ocean view. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the condo. Cable TV is also available throughout the condo.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The master bedroom features a King size bed with side table, lamp and ceiling fan with lights. This gorgeous bedroom also features a 32â€ wall-mounted LCD flat panel Hi-Def 1080p television. The King bed is outfitted with high quality linens. Relax and enjoy the ocean and Marina views by stepping out onto your deck. The den features a comfortable leather sofa (convertable to full bed) and two beautiful red leather swivel chairs.
The master bath features a full-size combination shower & tub. Spa-like decor makes this a luxurious grooming and dressing area.
The living room and dining room feature a full wall of windows and large sliding doors out to the deck with a stunning Marina and ocean view. The large Master bedroom has access to the deck with views of the pool, ocean and surrounding Puerto Vallarta.
WASHER and DRYER:
Washer and dryer located in the bathroom
HIGH END AMENITIES AND SERVICES:
CAR RENTAL and PARKING
- Car rental is not necessary, attractions and shopping are within walking distance, and taxi cabs are readily available.
- If renting a car, one assigned free parking space available in underground parking. Valet parking is also available.
POOL and BEACH
- Full service beach bar and grill serving serving poolside.
- 500 feet infinity-edge pool divided into an Olympic-length lap and recreation pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Wading pool complete with tables and chairs in the pool for relaxing.
- Refreshing cool-mist sprinklers at the pool and beach.
- Outdoor fire pit-overlooking downtown Puerto Vallarta.
- Lavish gardens featuring modern decor and Mexican sculptures.
- 20 seat exclusive theater available for private use.
- Oceanfront gourmet restaurant and juice bar.
- Private Condo dining available and personal chef.
- Incredible prices on food and drinks (inquire for menus and prices)
SPA AND FITNESS CENTER:
- Full array of free-weights and weight equipment.
- State-of-the-art cardio equipment.
- Full range of spa services.
- Aerobic studio featuring yoga, Pilates and aerobic classes.
- Massages and therapeutic treatments.
- His and hers lounges and relaxation areas.
- Steam room and redwood saunas.
- Personalized training.
RESORT STYLE CONCIERGE SERVICES:
- Concierge desk.
- Business center with complementary wireless high-speed internet access.
- 24-hour valet parking.
- 24-hour security service.
- In-room dining service and personal chef.
- Currency conversion and exchange services.
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services.
- Nanny/babysitting services.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES FOR A FEE (arranged via condo owner)
- Housecleaning during your stay.
- Grocery shopping prior to your arrival.
You wonâ€™t be disappointed if you choose this brand new, luxurious, modern condo with outstanding on-site amenities for your vacation destination.
Rate Details (in US Dollars)
High Season (Jan-Holy Week) .. $225/night .. $1350/week
Holy Week and Easter Week .... $300/night .. $1800/week
Low Season ................... $150/night .. $900/week
Medium Season ................ $200/night .. $1200/week
Christmas and New Year's ................... $2500/week
3 night minimum during low season1 week minimum during high season
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Dates available: Year Round
Before contacting us, please check our calendar for your desired dates
Damage Deposit $250 per stay Fees for additional guests may apply.
Inquire about special last-minute rates within 30 days of travel....Read more
Left on 08/10/2012 for a stay in July 2012 | Pepe VázquezReviewed Aug 10, 2012Stayed Jul 2012
El servicio por parte del personal del Icon es excelente.
El condominio y las instalaciones del Icon son cómodas, en perfecto estado, seguras y muy accesibles.
Los precios del bar y restaurante muy accesibles.
El condominio estaba en perfecto estado, muy limpio y funcional.
Left on 12/01/2011 for a stay in October 2011 | Matt and Hilda VolkmannReviewed Dec 1, 2011Stayed Oct 2011
My wife and I just returned from a 5 week stay and thoroughly enjoyed this condo. The unit is modern, clean, and offers lots of natural light with views of the ocean, the marina, northward coastline, eastward hills, partial pool view, and the northeast part of town that was fantastic to look at during the evening. The wrap-around deck is huge and I spent many hours just sitting there soaking it all in.
The layout of the unit is very practical and the kitchen was stocked with everything we needed. There is a large Soriana grocery store only 3 blocks away as well as a couple bus stops where you can easily catch a bus to the centro and be at the malecon in about 10 minutes. (You never have to wait more than 5 minutes for a bus)
This was our 7th trip to PV and for our next trip I'll more than likely stay here again. My only concern is that the hot tubs - 3 of them - require an hour notice to heat up, and the pool was a bit chilly on some days (hence the 4 of 5 star service rating). But, the size of the pool is awesome and perfect for swimming laps, which I did daily. Hanging out by the pool and the ocean was very peaceful, everyday. (unlike many of the hotels we've stayed at in PV)
Lou was fantastic to deal with and very responsive to all our questions or concerns. I hope to be going back to his place very soon.
Left on 02/25/2011 for a stay in January 2011 | JPReviewed Feb 25, 2011Stayed Jan 2011
This was our first visit to Puerto Vallarta, and it was a fantastic experience. The accommodations at Vallarta Icon were wonderful - breath taking views, lovely staff, great food and so relaxing. The weather was perfect everyday, 80 and sunny with ideal cool evenings. The condo was outstanding - all the comforts of home - it made our stay completly seemless. Having many resturants and grocery options in walking distance was a real plus.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.