♥ Indulge City Life through Inexpensive & Comfy Pl
Description from the owner
Here is a New and Convenient Place that Suits You to Stay and Enjoy the City!
We offer you a warm, home-y, tasteful, safe and fun experience.
A quality accommodation at an affordable price!
Our condo unit is fully furnished, well equipped, organized, clean and fresh.
You can use all the provided necessities as it is shown in the pictures.
We accommodate a maximum of 3 guests.
Electricity and water plus high-speed internet/WIFI connection is included in the package!
The Grass Residence Condominium is located along EDSA in Quezon City, with exclusive bridgeway to SM City North Edsa, one of the largest Shopping Mall in the Philippines.
Walkways connect you to SM Annex, Sky Garden, MRT (Metro Rail Transit) station and Trinoma Mall.
It is also very convenient access to public transportation of which you could easily explore the entire city and your desired spots. Parking is in common areas.
11th floor, Tower 3 / The Grass Residences, SM North Edsa Complex, Misamis Street, corner Nueva Vizcaya Street, Barangay Sto. Cristo, Camp Bago Bantay,
Quezon City Metro Manila
☆ HOW TO GET THERE:
• From the airport- Take only the taxis endorsed by NAIA inside the airport. (ASSI rent a car, Nissan Taxi, Budget taxi, Alamo rent a car)
• Or inform me ahead, I will arrange a vehicle for you (excluded in the package rate)
☆ FEATURES AND AMENITIES
• Main Pavilion with Function Rooms
• Olympic-sized swimming pool
• Adult Pools
• Kiddie Pool
• Badminton Court
• Covered Basketball Court
• Fitness Gym
• Jogging Paths
• Children's Play Area
• Landscaped Gardens
• Pavilions and Cabanas
• Water Cascades
☆ TOWER FACILITIES
• Four (4) elevators
• 24-Hour Security
• Back-Up Power System
• Fire Alarm and Sprinkler System
• Centralized Mailroom System
• Centralized Garbage Collection and Disposal System
• CCTV System
★ ROOM FEATURES ★
(AS IT IS SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS)
• queen size bed with complete and fresh linens
• 4 queen size pillows, comforter
• wardrobe with cloth hangers
• Aircon 1.5HP
• Desk-fan, emergency light, clothes iron
• 4-seater dining table and chairs
• sofa bed (queen sized)
• 1.0 Mbps internet/wifi access
• TV, Led HD Samsung series 4, 32" with 88 cable channels
• DVD Player
• fully equipped kitchenette: electric kettle, rice cooker, microwave oven, oven toaster with coffeemaker, refrigerator, range hood, gas range
• bathroom with complete necessities, hairdryer, water heater
• clean and fresh sets of towels and pool towel
♥Interaction with Guests
I will gladly and warmly accommodate you!
I'll be at the lobby to personally meet you and handed you the key room =)
I can be reached anytime thru my mobile number for more details and inquiries.
Surely you'll have a comfortable and memorable tour!
•I would need at least 2 photocopies of your passport or any ID issued by government for your check-in process, building admin will need that as endorsement of your stay.
•Preferably send me a scanned copy of it thru my email a day before your check-in.
•Kindly keep the cleanliness and orderliness of the unit so it will be a pleasant experience for all.
•Throw your garbage at the garbage room near the exit door.
•Minimize your noise so you won't disturb our neighbors.
•Unauthorized guest(s) is not allowed to stay overnight
•No smoking please!
•Sorry pets are not allowed.
•Please do not cook strong smelly food because it takes time in clearing the air with its unpleasant smell.
•Authorized guest(s), meaning booked guests names can use the amenities free of charge but guests' visitor(s) has to pay charges. 100 pesos per child & 150 pesos for adult with maximum of 5 guest(s) visitors only.
(Pool party in not allowed)
•However guest(s) visitors might exceeding the maximum they shall be charged with a higher rate prescribed by the Property Manger
•Swimming Pool and Gym operating hours: 6:00AM to 10:00PM only
•For safety purposes kindly turn off all the electricity whenever you leave the room.
•Lastly, we have to check and signed our units' inventory list so it will be easier for us if there's some damage/s has to be paid.
♥Other Things to Note
• SUNDAYS check-in time is 3pm then your check-out would be 12nn
• If you will check-out by Sunday choose time between 10am or 3pm
•And please feel free to note or discuss to me if there is anything I can do to make your stay here more comfy and fun!...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.