The town of Reunion is a luxurious vacation destination in the heart of central Florida. Reunion and the surrounding Kissimmee area are just a few minutes away from the Disneyworld theme parks, so they provide both easy access to the excitement and a relaxing escape from the noise and crowds.
There are plenty of things to do in and around Reunion as well, including endless golf courses, energetic nightspots, and elegant luxury spas where you can relax and indulge in an afternoon of pampering. See live music and dance performances, wander through upscale shopping venues, or play a round of miniature golf. Be sure to take some time to explore Kissimmee's old town and visit the charming local museums and historical sites.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Visit the Disney Wilderness Preserve: Take a hike along the three-mile trail or take an off road buggy tour through this wilderness preserve under the guardianship of the Kissimmee Nature Conservancy. See sand hill cranes, wild turkeys and otters.
- Take an airboat tour: There's no better way to explore the lakes and beautiful cypress swamps of central Florida. Learn about Florida ecosystems, hold a baby alligator, and see a giant native lily that smells like an orange.
- Play a round of golf: Bonanza and Congo River are just two of the many emerald green, champion caliber and perfectly maintained golf courses in the Reunion area.
- Take a balloon ride: Experience an exhilarating ride with breathing vistas and a traditional champagne brunch.
- Explore Kissimmee's Old Town: Go shopping in over 75 specialty stores. Also be sure to visit the Pioneer Museum to learn about life in Florida during the turn of the century.
- See a show: Spend an evening at Capone's dinner theater for delicious food and hilarious family friendly entertainment.
It's easy to find the perfect luxury vacation rental in or around Reunion during any season of the year. Book a cabin, an elegant villa with all the comforts of home, or a beautiful condo with room to host your family and friends.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.