- Wild Pines View all rentals (22)
- Hacienda Village View all rentals (6)
- Vanderbilt Lakes View all rentals (18)
- Casa Bonita View all rentals (6)
- Harbor Landing View all rentals (4)
- Bonita Beach & Tennis Club View all rentals (26)
- Sandpiper View all rentals (3)
- Spanish Wells View all rentals (6)
- Vasari Country Club View all rentals (4)
- Dolphin Way View all rentals (8)
- Bay Pointe View all rentals (21)
- Sanctuary View all rentals (10)
Rentals Near Bonita Springs Attractions
Featured Bonita Springs Properties
1 / 42
Bonita Springs villa
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
Bonita Springs villa
- 7 night min
About Bonita Springs
Known as "The Gateway to the Gulf" by locals, Bonita Springs, FL is home to some of the most beautiful beaches and landscape on the southern Gulf Coast of Mexico. Step outside one of the many private vacation rentals offered in the area onto the pristine white beaches and stroll along the turquoise blue waters. Spend your days swimming, sailing, kayaking, or parasailing; then retreat back to your vacation home at night and watch the sun set over the water from your bedroom's balcony. With both fresh water and saltwater bodies of water, throw out your line and fish for big snook, redfish, trout and tarpon, and then bring back the day's catch to grill on your vacation rental's outdoor porch or patio.
Bonita Springs, Florida is home to great dining and shopping opportunities that complement its sandy surroundings. The Promenade, located in front of Bonita Bay on U.S. 41, has a number of trendy boutiques, art galleries, specialty shops, and great restaurants. Join friends and family for dinner at any one of The Promenade's fine dining establishments after playing a round of golf at The Bonita Bay West Island Course, an 18-hole course set amidst a beautiful Bonita backdrop.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Appreciate local art: The Art League of Bonita Springs hosts two national arts festivals each year at the Promenade in Bonita Bay. View and purchase award winning works of art including paintings, sculptures, jewelry, and glass blown items.
- Explore the Barefoot Beach Preserve: Take a walk along this beach and preserve area where a number of animal species live.
- Visit the Everglades Wonder Gardens: This botanical garden is home to over 2,000 natural species of wildlife and plants, and offers guests the opportunity to learn about Bonita Spring's local history and the Calusa Indians, The Spring's forefathers and original settlers.
- Swim with the dolphins: Have a personal encounter with native Florida dolphins or take a charter boat trip and see them in their natural habitat.
- Indulge in some pampering: Spend an afternoon immersed in total relaxation at one of several world-class spas in Bonita Springs.
After a long day of swimming, shopping, museums, gardens, and Bonita Springs golf, there's no better place to come home to than your own private beach condo or ocean-side rental home. In Bonita Springs you'll have no trouble finding a beautiful luxury vacation rental with stunning views of the Gulf and all the amenities you need to host your family and friends. While you're visiting Bonita Springs, don't miss a chance to explore the Florida Everglades or take a trip to historic Amelia Island.