Rentals Near Canandaigua Attractions
Featured Canandaigua Properties
- 2 nights min
- 90 nights min
- 2 nights min
The "Chosen Spot" in the Native Seneca language, Canandaigua, NY is the fourth largest of the eleven Finger Lakes in upstate New York, and boasts some of the most beautiful lakes, streams, and trails in the United States. With your vacation home located directly in the heart of the Adirondacks, be the first to see the sunrise on your rental's front porch. Canandaigua Lake is perfect for swimming, sailing, boating, and sunning. Throw your line out from your vacation rental's private dock, and then grill the day's catch for dinner with your family and friends. You'll never run out of fun things to do and beautiful places to explore in the Canandaigua area, whether you're traveling with children, planning an adventure with friends, or looking for a romantic getaway.
Here are a few additional suggestions:
- Visit the Sonnenberg Gardens and Mansion State Historic Park: This beautiful mansion estate was originally constructed in 1887. The home is surrounded by nine formal gardens, each with a unique style.
- Take a winery tour: There are more than 40 wineries throughout this region. Spend time in the tasting rooms of several vineyards and taste selections of well-renowned varieties and vintages.
- Spend a day at Roseland Waterpark: This exciting Canandaigua water park is known for its sparkling clean water, lazy river, large slides, and wave pool.
- Experience Canandaigua performing arts: Those interested in live entertainment can enjoy shows at the Finger Lakes Performing Arts Center in Canandaigua. The theater features all types of music and shows that change throughout the year.
- Hike the trails: Explore Canandaigua camping areas and hiking trails and discover beautiful waterfalls, mountain lakes and elusive native wildlife.
- Take a balloon ride: Drift quietly over the majestic beauty of Canandaigua Lake at sunrise in a colorful balloon.
Every year, visitors from all over the country come to this area to rent a luxury condo or secluded cabin and experience Canandaigua weddings, family reunions and long weekend getaways. A private vacation rental may be the best possible way to experience all that the Finger Lakes have to offer. While you're visiting Canandaigua, be sure to explore the nearby regions of Seneca Lake and Lake Cayuga.