- Amelia By The Sea View all rentals (38)
- Amelia South View all rentals (39)
- Oceans of Amelia View all rentals (134)
- Ocean Park View all rentals (107)
- Amelia Landings View all rentals (11)
- Summer Beach View all rentals (43)
- Coral Sands View all rentals (5)
- Fernandina Cay View all rentals (3)
- Terraces at Beachside View all rentals (3)
Rentals Near Fernandina Beach Attractions
Featured Fernandina Beach Properties
About Fernandina Beach
Fernandina Beach lies on the shores of historic Amelia Island, a place of elegant old Victorian mansions, ivy draped verandas, horse drawn carriages, and charming restaurants. This town, once a quaint shrimping village, has held onto its southern hospitality, its friendly, welcoming atmosphere and its love of good food.
Fernandina Beach provides a perfect family vacation destination. Come here to explore the side streets and wander through quirky craft shops and unique art galleries. Visit historic Civil War landmarks and learn more about Florida's history. Rent a kayak and explore the biodiversity of the island's shorelines and rivers. Go on a deep-water fishing excursion, play a round of golf on one of Florida's emerald green courses, or just relax on the beach with a good book.
Here are a few more specific suggestions of sights to see and things to do in Fernandina Beach:
- Take a horse drawn carriage tour: A narrated carriage ride may be the perfect way to experience the charming streets and elegant Victorian architecture of Amelia Island.
- Visit the Blue Door Art Gallery: On the second Saturday of every month, Amelia's art galleries open their doors to the public. Make sure you stop by and see the stunning work of this collective, owned by ten artists working in a variety of genres and media.
- Visit the Amelia Island Museum of History: An afternoon spent exploring the exhibits here can provide a sense of the island's rich and complicated history.
- Take a boat trip along the Amelia River: Take a guided boat tour of this beautiful river, learn more about the island's fascinating natural ecosystems and see dolphins, wild horses, and glimpses of rare wild boar.
- Tour Fort Clinch: During the Civil War, Fort Clinch was occupied by both Union and Confederate Troops. Come here to learn more about the details of this chapter in American history.
- Hike the trails: Go hiking and biking along the scenic trails of Fort Clinch State Park. Some of the ecosystems here include overwash plains and estuarial tidal marshes. Each biological niche supports its own variety of rare birds and marine life.
You'll have no trouble finding a perfect place to stay in Fernandina Beach or anywhere on Amelia Island. The weather is beautiful all year round, and vacation rental opportunities are always widely available. Find a quaint condo overlooking the historic streets or book an elegant seaside villa with all the comforts of home for your time in Fernandina Beach. While you're visiting Fernandina Beach, you may want to take a day trip and explore the beautiful Cumberland Sound area just north of the Georgia border.