Featured Fiji Properties
1 / 20
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 2
- 3 night min
Fiji is known as a picture-perfect paradise. The breathtaking beaches, beautiful blue waters, and exquisite ocean views and mountain vistas in Fiji cannot be beat. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy a number of activities including hiking, biking, diving, snorkeling, canoeing, and more. Nature lovers will relish seeing all of the lush surroundings and the exotic species you can find here. For those who enjoy arts and culture, Fiji has plenty of both to take in as well as excellent dining, shopping, and entertainment options. The Fiji surf is simply spectacular and many travelers looking to experience the links here find that Fiji golf is some of the world's best. Fiji is a dream vacation destination with something for every type of traveler to enjoy. For this reason, it is becoming increasingly popular to have a Fiji wedding or go on a Fiji honeymoon.
Some of the sights you will definitely want to see include:
- Navala Village: The beautiful surroundings and breathtaking views of the highlands are well worth the trip. There are homes here built in the traditional island style of bamboo and thatch. Guests can enjoy a traditional yaqona ceremony too.
- Yasawa Islands: This chain of islands is a great area to enjoy beach hopping. There are plenty of great spaces to stretch out and relax here as well as a number of boats and catamarans in the area that travelers can rent for an afternoon.
- Navua River: Nature lovers will find a trip to this waterway very inspiring. Here you can travel from the rainforests to nearby villages and see all of the wildlife and natural beauty firsthand. Guests can ride on a motorized canoe or traditional bamboo raft.
- Nananu-i-Ra Island: Situated off the northern coast of Viti Levu, this small island features some of the best sheltered beaches full of undersea creatures.
- The Historic Coral Coast: In between all of the beautiful beaches that make up Fiji, there is also a significant amount of history to be found. Highlights include the Nakabuta Pottery Village, the Sigatoka Sand Dunes, and the Tavuni Fort.
- Bouma National Park: The tropical rainforest situated in Taveuni's northern section is an exquisite sight to see and a spectacular mountain range serves as a beautiful backdrop.
A vacation rental in Fiji is just as unforgettable as you can imagine. Nothing beats making yourself at home in this picture-perfect slice of paradise!