Rentals Near Huntsville Attractions
Featured Huntsville Properties
4 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 12Details
- Min stay varies
1 / 19
3 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 6
- Min stay varies
Surrounded by tranquil, breathtaking lakes and lying within easy reach of Algonquin Provincial Park, Huntsville, Ontario is an unforgettable vacation destination for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Come here during any season of the year for an idyllic family vacation or a romantic wilderness getaway. You'll find plenty of fun things to do, both outdoors and indoors, including Huntsville shopping, spas, and world-class dining. During the day, explore the markets and side streets of the downtown area. Wander the shops and art galleries featuring the work of famous local artists and artisans. In the evening after the sun goes down, experience downtown Huntsville's energetic nightlife and live music scene, or head into the mountains and go camping in Huntsville, Ontario, the perfect place to spend a night under the stars.
No matter what you decide to do here, the best way to enjoy all that Huntsville has to offer is with a stay in your own private vacation rental. A lakeside condo, summer home, or winter ski cabin provides the space you need to store your outdoor gear and the amenities you need to relax in style.
Here are a few suggested activities for your trip to Huntsville:
- Hike the trails: Algonquin Provincial Park is a vast wildlife preserve with long scenic trails perfect for hiking and mountain biking.
- Go boating: Rent a canoe or kayak in downtown Huntsville and paddle along the lake shores.
- Go fishing: The lakes, rivers and quiet waterways around Huntsville are usually stocked with trout and perch depending on the season. In the winter, ice fishing is a popular activity here.
- Go horseback riding: Stables in and around the Huntsville area are well maintained and offer one-on one lessons or guided trail rides through the local parks and forested areas.
- Play golf: The Deerhurst Highlands and Deerhurst Lakeside golf courses are both popular champion caliber courses within easy reach of downtown Huntsville.
- Take a dog sledding lesson: Dog sledding was once the best way to get around Huntsville during the winter. The Northridge Ranch offers dog sledding lessons and tours.
Huntsville is the perfect place to escape from the bustle of everyday life, and a vacation rental of your own can be a great place to plan the day's adventures at your own pace. Find a secluded cabin or condo with all the amenities your family needs, then unwind, reconnect, and start making fun vacation memories. While you're visiting Huntsville, you may also decide to explore popular nearby destinations like Kincardine and Niagara Falls.