- Las Sendas View all rentals (8)
- Superstition Springs View all rentals (12)
- Fountain of the Sun View all rentals (10)
Rentals Near Mesa Attractions
Featured Mesa Properties
1 / 20
5 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 12
- 3 night min
If you're looking for a vacation that offers the very best of outdoor adventures and downtown relaxation, Mesa, Arizona should be at the top of your list. The rugged natural beauty of this desert area forms a perfect backdrop for hiking, camping, horseback riding, and mountain biking. Closer to the center of town, you'll find champion caliber golf courses, world-class spas, and high end shopping, dining and nightlife venues.
Experience the best of Mesa by staying in your own private vacation rental. Wake up in the morning and watch the sunrise from the terrace of your condo or apartment rental. Head downtown and explore the waterparks, aquarium, and arts. Mesa is a great place to experience some of the best museums, live performances, and art galleries in the state. At the end of a long day on or off the beaten path, come home to your vacation rental and relax in style before hosting dinner and playing a game with your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
-Visit the waterparks in Mesa, Arizona: The water parks in Arizona are legendary, and there's no better way to cool off on a hot afternoon.
- Explore the Natural History Museum: This fun museum traces the natural history of the area around Mesa, including exhibits on dinosaurs, Native Americans, and early gold miners.
- Go tubing on the lower Salt River: This is a popular activity at the height of the summer and requires no special preparation or skills. Just hop into your tube and head downstream.
- Go rafting on the Upper Salt River: Unlike tubing, rafting on the Upper Salt River can be an exhilarating adventure requiring equipment and an experienced guide. Rafting trips can be single day or overnight excursions.
- Visit Superstition Farm: This 27 acre real working farm is open to the public for guided tours and opportunities to experience up close encounters with farm animals.
- Play golf: Tee off at the Painted Mountain Golf Club or the Alta Vista Country Club, two of the most popular courses in the Mesa area.
Between the spas, dining, shopping, and museums in Mesa, AZ, you'll never run out of fun things to do here. You'll also have no trouble finding an ideal vacation home with all the space and luxury amenities you need to plan the perfect getaway. While you're visiting the Mesa area, consider extending your trip and exploring nearby vacation destinations like Phoenix, Gilbert, and Glendale.