Featured Pagosa Springs Properties
About Pagosa Springs
Located in the mountain wilderness of southwestern Colorado, Pagosa Springs is an ideal vacation destination and a skier's paradise during the winter months. During the spring, summer and fall, the rugged natural beauty of the area around Pagosa Springs offers endless outdoor activities including Pagosa Springs camping, as well as boating and fishing on Colorado's many scenic waterways. Pagosa Springs also offers plenty of downtown shopping opportunities, museums, and an energetic nightlife.
As you plan your visit to Pagosa Springs, consider a stay in your own private vacation rental. A winter condo high in the mountains or a lakeside cabin during the summer months can be the perfect place to store your outdoor gear and relax after a day of fun activities. Wake up in the morning and enjoy breakfast on the front porch of your rental, then head downtown and experience the live music and annual festivals of Pagosa Springs.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Visit the Shy Rabbit Contemporary Arts Gallery: See exhibits featuring the work of some of Colorado's best local sculptors, weavers, and painters.
- Experience Pagosa Springs skiing and snowboarding: Visit the Wolf Creek Ski area for some of the longest and most pristine downhill ski slopes in the state.
- Play golf: Pagosa Springs offers several champion caliber golf clubs with beautifully maintained 18 hole courses and driving ranges.
- Hike the trails of Pagosa Springs: Hiking trails around Pagosa Springs are a great way to experience waterfalls, breathtaking overlooks, and encounters with native wildlife. Some of the most popular trails are the Sheep Creek Trail and the Crater Lake Trail.
- Visit the mineral springs: The famous hot springs for which the area is named have been drawing visitors for decades. Spend an afternoon in Rainbow Hot Springs or Piedra River Hot Springs.
- Go horseback riding: Several stables in the area offer the opportunity to explore the natural beauty of Pagosa Springs on horseback.
Explore the Colorado wilderness during the day and after the sun goes down, head into the downtown area for first class local dining. Or, head home to your private vacation rental and host dinner and a game night for your family and friends. You'll never run out of fun things to do here, and a private cabin is the perfect way to make the most of your visit. While you're here, be sure to explore nearby Colorado destinations like Silverthorne and Vail.