Featured Provincetown Properties
Provincetown, Massachusetts is the perfect place to experience natural beauty, relax on the pristine sand of uncrowded Cape Cod beaches, and take a step back to an earlier era in American history. Provincetown art museums and history museums showcase preserved colonial artifacts and the work of prominent contemporary artists. Provincetown spas and golf courses offer a day of luxury relaxation, and the miles of nature trails that wind through the local state parks along scenic overlooks can provide the perfect wilderness escape. Come here for an idyllic family vacation, a romantic excursion, or a long weekend getaway with friends. Find a private vacation rental, like a summer home or condo, with balcony views of the ocean. Relax in style and invite your family and friends for a barbeque on the deck or a sunset campfire on the beach.
Wake up each morning and enjoy coffee on the deck of your vacation rental, then head into town and explore the shops and art galleries of the Provincetown village center. Spend the afternoon on the beach swimming, sailing, or just relaxing on the sand with a good book. After the sun goes down, experience live music, warm hospitality, and world-class seafood at the award winning restaurants and night spots around the harbor. Then head home to your beachfront rental and fall asleep to the sound of ocean waves.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Visit the Pilgrim Monument: Come to this famous monument near the Provincetown museum and climb to the top of the 252 foot tower for a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Visit Provincetown art museums: Provincetown is home to a thriving arts community. The Provincetown Art Association and Museum is a popular local attraction featuring some unforgettable works of painting and sculpture.
- See a show: See a live theatrical or dance performance at the Provincetown Repertory Theater.
- Go hiking and camping: Provincetown offers miles of state park trails and scenic camping areas. Hike or bike through Beech Forest and spend a night under the stars.
- Relax in the spa: Experience the world-class luxury of Provincetown spas. Spend the afternoon indulging in a manicure, pedicure, facial treatment, or hot rock massage.
- Take a whale watching trip: Take a charter tour into dolphin and whale territory, a can't-miss experience in Cape Cod.
No matter what season of the year you schedule your visit, you'll have fun and make great vacation memories in Provincetown. You'll have no trouble finding exciting things to do, and you'll also have no trouble finding the perfect vacation rental just a few steps away from the beach. While you're here, you may want to schedule day trips to popular Cape Cod destinations nearby like Plymouth or Marlborough.