Featured Saint Petersburg Properties
About Saint Petersburg
Known for its great beaches, vibrant entertainment, and fabulous golf, St. Petersburg and the surrounding areas of Seminole and Tierra Verde, FL are perfect vacation rental getaways. Watch the sunrise over the turquoise blue Gulf from your vacation rental's bedroom balcony, then step outside your back door onto one of St. Petersburg's vast, white sand beaches. There are a number of fun attractions close to St. Petersburg, including Busch Gardens in Tampa. Outdoor activities are seemingly infinite in St. Petersburg and include miles of beautiful bike trails, great places for beach volleyball, and a local Suncoast Beach Trolley.
Here are a few additional suggestions to help you plan your trip:
- Visit The Sunken Gardens: This botanical paradise is St. Petersburg's oldest living museum, and boasts some of the oldest tropical plants in the region. Explore all of The Sunken Garden's beauty while you meander through the many paths lined with exotic flowers and plants, breath-taking waterfalls, and beautiful demonstration gardens.
- Explore the Salvador Dali Museum: This excellent art museum features a collection of surrealist works and film exhibits that continually change throughout the year.
- See The St. Petersburg Museum of History: As one of the oldest historical museums in Florida, this is the only museum of its kind that collects, preserves, and displays the history of Florida while emphasizing St. Petersburg's local and unique history simultaneously.
- Play golf: Play a round on some of the best links in the state. St. Petersburg offers a variety of courses and more than 50 places to play in the area.
- Play on the beach: St. Petersburg is home to some of Florida's most pristine and popular white sand beaches, including Caladesi Beach, voted America's #1 beach in 2005.
- Stroll the Million Dollar Pier: This pier is a great gathering spot and an ideal place to fish, stroll, grab some ice cream, people watch or just enjoy the sunset.
The best way to experience an unforgettable vacation in St. Petersburg, FL is with a stay in your own private beach house. It's easy to find the perfect vacation rental just a few steps from the beach. After a long day of sun, sand, museums, shopping, and exploring the hiking and biking trails, come home to your private villa and host a barbeque or campfire on the sand for your friends and family. While you're here on the central coast, consider taking a short trip south to see Naples or Marco Island.