Featured Seaside Properties
3 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 11Details
- Min stay varies
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4Details
- Min stay varies
The Oregon Coast is one of the most scenic destinations in the US, and the community of Seaside is right in the middle of it all. The cultural attractions, fine dining and shopping options, and hospitable locals offer all the necessary ingredients for a relaxing and peaceful getaway. For beautiful harbor views and access to some of the best restaurants in the area, your best bet is to head to North and South Main Street. However, there's plenty happening here beyond this one strip.
Here are some of the many must-see attractions worth checking out during your time in Seaside.
- Tillamook Rock Lighthouse: Completed in 1881, this lighthouse overlooks Tillamook Head and offers free-guided tours throughout the year.
- Seaside Aquarium: Visit the seals and rare underwater life forms at this popular local attraction.
- Go for a walk: A walk along the beach during sunset is sure to provide unbelievable views you won't soon forget.
- Lanai Cove: This local cove is rich in history and is a great place to relax and listen to the waves.
- Try the local cuisine: With such close proximity to the shore, the seafood here is always fresh and delicious. The Bridge Tender Tavern is known as one of the best restaurants in town.
Don't let Seaside's reputation as a summer destination fool you. There are plenty of live performances, cultural events, and town-wide parties to enjoy in and around the area throughout the year. Take part in a live auction while eating delicious local seafood at the Crab Krack in Newport every January, watch the elaborate fireworks displays during the Independence Day celebrations in July, or bring the whole family to admire the floats and costumes that are part of the New Year's Eve Parade in December.
Whether you're looking for a dream vacation house next to the beach that's perfect for the whole family or a luxury condo near the dining and shopping options that Seaside has to offer, there's a vacation rental in the area that's right for you.
If you wish to take a day trip to explore other parts of the Oregon Coast, head to the geologic landmarks of Waldport, the world-famous Nye Beach in Newport, or the ancient bay front of Florence. All of these locations can be reached within thirty minutes or less by car.