- Zakynthos Town View all rentals (85)
- Vasilikos View all rentals (27)
- Laganas View all rentals (62)
- Tsilivi View all rentals (59)
- Kalamaki View all rentals (28)
- Tragaki View all rentals (17)
- Limni Keri View all rentals (12)
- Alykes View all rentals (23)
- Kypseli View all rentals (9)
- Skinaria View all rentals (5)
- Volimes View all rentals (23)
- Agios Nikolaos View all rentals (21)
- Mouzaki View all rentals (3)
- Alykanas View all rentals (18)
Rentals Near Zakynthos Attractions
Featured Zakynthos Properties
1 / 43
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 7
- Min stay varies
With several large towns offering a bustling nightlife and street scene, Zakynthos has everything you need for an active vacation. With rural villages overlooking gorgeous mountain scenery and beaches, and an abundance of great restaurants and shopping, the island of Zakynthos has it all!
Explore the vast harbor and stylish boutiques of Zakynthos, the sandy beaches within the town of Kalamaki, or the excellent dining options throughout the town of Laganas. Or, just sit back and take in the beautiful sunsets anywhere you go on the island. In addition to these major attractions, Zakynthos has plenty of historical and cultural destinations to enjoy during your stay.
Here are a few additional suggestions of sites to see and things to do while in the area:
- Blue Caves: Rent a motorboat for the day and head out to these geological formations at the Northern tip of the island, known for the deep blue color of the water inside their hollows.
- Cape Skinari: In addition to the beautiful panoramic views of the sea, you can also observe some of the ruins from an earthquake that nearly destroyed the island in 1953.
- Dionysios Solomos Museum: Visit this museum dedicated to the national poet of Greece who wrote the Greek national anthem.
- Go to the Beach: Agios Nikolaos Beach and Alykanas Beach are just two of the popular beaches for locals in the area.
- Navagio: This shipwreck washed ashore in a small bay in 1981and is one of the island's most popular attractions.
- Scuba Diving: There are several locations around the island to take beginner lessons or rent equipment for the day.
Greeks are known to love a good party, and the range of events and festivals held throughout Zakynthos are a clear indication of that. Join game enthusiasts of all levels during the Backgammon and Poker Festival in June, sample some of the wines produced by the island during the Zakynthos Wine Festival in September, or indulge in the dancing and feast of fine cuisine during the celebration of the Virgin Mary on August 15th.
There is also a wide range of affordable and spacious vacation rental options in Zakynthos to choose from. Select a condo in one of the major towns and within walking distance of all the main attractions, or book a luxury villa with high-end amenities and sweeping ocean views. If you have some extra time to explore, the beautiful island of Kefalonia is an hour away by ferry, while Olympia, the site of the original Olympic Games, is two hours away by a combination of ferry and car.