Florida (20,807 rentals)
Popular Florida Destinations
Browse all regions in Florida
Recent reviews in Florida
One visit to Florida and you'll enjoy enough sunshine to quash any winter blues you may be having. To top it off, Florida is home to many major cities and iconic attractions, which dot the state from north to south and east to west. From the family-friendly Walt Disney World to cosmopolitan Fort Lauderdale and the pristine gulf shores of Clearwater, Florida is a consistent piece of paradise. As a fabulous setting for any and all outdoor activities that have to do with sunshine, the opportunities for fun are infinite. Given the area's year-round nice weather, Camping in Florida is also popular and Florida campgrounds are available throughout the state.
Some of Florida's major attractions include:
- Miami: With its eclectic mix of Latino culture, Caribbean influences, and a dominant American mentality, Miami is one of the most enticing cities in Florida.
- Sun, surf and sand: There are near-endless options for beaches in Florida, including Clearwater, West Palm Beach, Daytona Beach, Panama City Beach. With snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing, water skiing, windsurfing, Florida has it all.
- Family fun in Orlando: Orlando, the capital of Florida theme parks, is home to Walt Disney World and Epcot Center, with Kennedy Space Center nearby. The Orlando area is one of the top family destinations in the United States as Florida's Disney Park alone attracts millions of visitors every year.
- Everglades National Park: This park offers some of the most unique nature experiences in the U.S with airboat rides, spectacular scenery and raw, unspoiled nature like you've never seen before.
- Cruise adventures: Whether you want a spot on a fishing charter or a tour of the Gulf Coast, there are endless possibilities for cruises, with major departure ports including Miami, Tampa and Fort Lauderdale.
Regardless of when you're visiting, a vacation rental like a condo or villa makes an excellent alternative to staying in a hotel. In coastal areas, panoramic beach views are available, and vacation rentals are perfect for couples, families and group vacations alike.
There's plenty more to explore in the Gulf region, including the Florida Keys and neighboring Georgia and Alabama. Florida is also a popular jumping-off point for Caribbean travel, with Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Bermuda and the Bahamas all a short flight or boat ride away.