- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the owner
The old stall, or cow shed, which has also been beautifully furnished and restored to a 2 bedroom cottage to provide 4 star accommodation.
Ground Floor: Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living room with an open fire, utility room and shower-room with toilet and basin. Main door also leads to a private patio/sitting area to rear.
Lower Ground Floor: Double bedroom and full bathroom (shower over bath).
First Floor: 1 bedroom with twin single beds.
Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland
Additional Location Information
More About This Location
Last updated on July 22, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 16 other Skibbereen rentalsCheck Availability for Skibbereen
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $201
- Electricity charge | per stay | Electricity charged by meter read
Additional notes from the owner
Terms & conditions of booking
1. € 150.00 Non-refundable deposit.
2. Balance of payment payable 4 weeks prior to arrival.
3. Electricity by meter reading at end of stay.
4. Arrival time 3pm, departure time 10am.
5. Guide dogs only.
6. No smoking allowed inside the houses.
- Local Guides/Maps
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask