- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- sleeps 5
Description from the owner
The old stall, or cow shed, which has also been beautifully furnished and restored to a 2 bedroom cottage to provide 4 star accommodation.
Ground Floor: Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living room with an open fire, utility room and shower-room with toilet and basin. Main door also leads to a private patio/sitting area to rear.
Lower Ground Floor: Double bedroom and full bathroom (shower over bath).
First Floor: 1 bedroom with twin single beds.
Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland
Additional Location Information
Location Type Away from it all, Rural, Town
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: February 25, 2014 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR) (change)
|Dates||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Night Stay|
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $208
- Electricity charge | per stay | Electricity charged by meter read
Additional notes from owner
Terms & conditions of booking
1. € 150.00 Non-refundable deposit.
2. Balance of payment payable 4 weeks prior to arrival.
3. Electricity by meter reading at end of stay.
4. Arrival time 3pm, departure time 10am.
5. Guide dogs only.
6. No smoking allowed inside the houses.
- Internet Access
- Wireless Internet [?]
- River Views
- Water Views
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Dish Washer
- Electric Grill
- DVD Player
- Board Games
- Children's Toys
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - Ask
- Smoking allowed - Ask
- Suitable for children - Ask
- Suitable for the elderly - Ask
- Wheelchair accessible - Ask
- Away from it all