- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
Along with my husband and family, I invite you to share with us the beauty of our home and cottages on Mount Desert Island, the home of Acadia National Park. Seaside Cottages share a 7 acre property with 500 feet of bold granite and stone beach shoreline between Mitchell and Duck Cove. The setting provides a southwesterly exposure with beautiful sunsets. Our location is private, decidedly un-commercial, and yet convenient to the facilities of the surrounding towns including Bar Harbor. While we enjoy living in the relative quiet of the western side of Mount Desert Island, the activities of Acadia National Park are literally at our back door...Read more
Cedarledge at Seaside Cottages, waterfront, Acadia
Additional Location Information
As owners living on the property, we take pride in sharing our home that has been in our family for two generations. We limit occupancy in our units in order to preserve a quality of experience for our guests. We have a rural, oceanfront setting at the end of a private road that truly sets us apart from many properties. Please be in touch to let us answer any questions you may have.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Waterfront
Car is not necessary
Last updated on August 20, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 12 other Tremont rentalsCheck Availability for Tremont
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Maine State Sales Tax | 8% of rent | Maine State Sales Tax is required to be collected on lodging
Additional notes from the owner
1) We rent this cottage by the week Saturday to Saturday.
2) A deposit is required within 7 days to hold your reservation. Refund of deposits can only be made if we succeed in re-renting the entire period.
3) All rentals are subject to Maine State Sales Tax currently set at 8%.
4) The balance will be due upon arrival.
5) Our housekeeping cottages are now smoke free. Smoking is not permitted inside at any time.
6) We have found that many of our tenants are allergic to pets so we have regrettably have concluded we can not accommodate any pets.
7) This waterfront cottage can comfortably accommodate four people, including infants. No exceptions, please.
8) We do want people to bring their own sheets and towels but we do have an option of an additional $50.00 fee if you can not do so.
- Alarm Clock
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Private Beach
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask