Located in the South Pacific, Vanuatu is truly paradise. Travelers will find tribal communities intact, numerous resorts and beaches, and awe-inspiring natural attractions such as volcanoes, reefs, and waterfalls across the area's 83 islands. There is plenty of outdoor enjoyment to be had in Vanuatu, including kayaking, cycling, fishing, snorkeling, sailing, and wreck diving. For culture lovers, there are a number of villages with fascinating arts, traditions, and histories to take in.
Some of the sights you will want to see include:
- The Mele Cascades Waterfall: This series of rock pools winds its path through a cool tropical rainforest that features lush and exquisite greenery. At the top of this path lies the breathtaking fall, which cascades down more than 50 meters to the rocks below.
- The Underwater Post Office: This is the only post office of its kind in the world. Visitors are permitted to buy a waterproof postcard on land, write their message, and then dive into the ocean to have it mailed.
- Wet N Wild Zorbing: This unique ride in a giant inflatable Hydro ball is a dream come true for adrenaline junkies. Riders engage in a lengthy, wild, and exciting Zorb journey down the picture-perfect Mele hills.
- A Taste of Vila by Helicopter: This introductory flight is ideal for travelers wanting to see Port Vila's spectacular surrounding from an aerial view. Exquisite harbor views and aquatic wonders can be seen along the bay until you hit the Pacific Ocean, at which point you can look back and see the main island's breathtaking beaches, rainforest, and mountains too.
- Mount Yasur: Located on Tanna Island, this volcano is relatively short in stature but large in beauty. It is regularly active.
Vacation rentals are a great way to make the most of your time in here, whether you are on a Vanuatu honeymoon, a family vacation, or a spring break trip with your friends. Rent a luxury beachfront villa or secluded cabin in the rainforest for your next getaway in Vanuatu and relax in style.