- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2014 #CertificateofExcellence
At the first floor of a 2 independent flats Villa, both for rent.
PERFECT LOCATION for visiting the FRENCH RIVIERA
ESSENTIAL AC during SUMMER
A SUN SOAKED and SPACIOUS non smoking apartment in a private lane in Le CANNET, CANNES residential area, set in delightful surroundings with abundant Mediterranean flowers, and trees.
3 BEDROOMS good quality beds:
*RAOUL DUFY BEDROOM: queen size bed, white marble on the floor, (half open onto the main room), separated by a library
* BEIGE AND BLUE BEDROOM: queen size bed, cupboards, iron, iron board, carpet ...Read more
CANNES 3 bedrooms flat WIFI 15 min to the Palais
Cannes, Provence, France
Additional Location Information
- direct access to the palais des festivals and beaches by car 10 min drive or by bus 15 min ( 1,50 euro a fare ). Taxi fare is around 15 $
- 20 minutes drive from Nice airport
- Close to the beaches (2 Km)
- Close to Cannes center , 2.6 km (1.5 mile)
- 3 minutes drive from Le Cannet Center
- 10 minutes drive from the Highway
All within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Bus to downtown Cannes (15 minutes’ ride) late night buses in summer and for major conventions
- LE CANNET town center (restaurants, typical shops, grocery, cafés and Bonnard museum).
- Bakery, pharmacy, grocery and other stores.
And all of this within EASY ACCESS of Nice airport (20 minutes by car) beaches (10 minutes), the internationally famous Croisette, the "rue d'Antibes” and the Cannes Palais des Festivals. Ideal for visiting the whole Cote d'Azur (Saint-Tropez, Monte-Carlo, Nice, Estérel, Lérins Island, etc.). Also strategically located for attending the world-renowned July Jazz Festival in Juan Les Pins. And the mountains are only a 90 minutes drive away...
WE HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL STAY.
We will be on hand if you need any help or advice. We will be very happy to do everything to make your stay enjoyable.
COTE D AZUR
Medieval hilltop villages, fields of lavender, the Roman ruins of Arles and Orange, ancient monasteries, the Mediterranean playground of the Côte d'Azur, games of boules or pétanque in the shade of orange trees, and utterly divine food and wine… The South of France (officially known as Provence–Alpes–Côte d'Azur) is a world unto itself, and as such offers amazing diversity when it comes to family holidays and breaks. This is a region where culture and landscape go hand-in-hand (as the number of painters who sought and continue to seek inspiration here, including Matisse, Chagall and Picasso, shows), making for holidays with something to keep all members of the family happy.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Warm winter getaways, Waterfront
Nearest train station: CANNES, 1 miles
Nearest ferry port: CANNES, 2 miles
Nearest airport: NICE AIRPORT, 15 miles
Car is not necessary
Last updated on March 01, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 450 other Cannes rentalsCheck Availability for Cannes
- Towels Provided
- Central heating
- Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Hair dryer
- A/C or climate control
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Housekeeping Optional
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Secure parking space
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- 6 Dining chairs
- 3 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no