- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
Our Guinea Fowl cottage sleeps 4 in 3 bedrooms,with King size bed in the main; spacious ¾ bed in the second and a single bedroom. Beds have orthopedic mattresses and luxury white cotton percale bedding
Features of this cottage :
Open plan fully equipped kitchen including stove/oven; fridge/freezer; microwave.
All towels and bedding supplied; swimming towels on request.
Spacious comfortable living/Dining room
African décor with original artworks
Door from the living room to a covered stoep
Outside dining with a bbq.
More than an acre of garden
Peace of mind security
Facilities include : ...Read more
Guinea Fowl cottage
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Additional Location Information
Although a short drive to the city and in proximity to all of the attractions of Cape Town, Noordhoek offers a colourful village atmosphere with rustic surroundings; truly the last remaining country village in the Cape Peninsula. There are a number of good country restaurants within minutes of our accommodation; as well as a Mall with supermarkets and affordable franchise restaurants.
Local attractions include :
• Noordhoek long beach – 8 km of pristine white sand; ideal for surfing, kite surfing or just strolling.
• Warm water beaches of False bay including Fish Hoek and Simonstown.
• Silvermine and Table Mountain nature reserve with scenic walks or hikes
• Imhoff's Gift , farm stall complex and cheese factory on the Kommetjie road to Cape Point, where you can enjoy camel or donkey rides, or a variety of restaurants.
Horse riding on neighbouring farms.
• Simonstown, Naval base and seafaring town with its "Historic Mile " of beautifully preserved historic buildings dating from 17 th Century Dutch to Victorian, and the Boulders Beach African penguin colony.
• Cape Point Nature Reserve where you can see the 2 Oceans meet in a spectacular clash and watch a variety of plains game.
• Kalk Bay, a fishing harbour which is home to some of the best restaurants in Cape Town and a long street of historic buildings offering antiques, crafts, collectibles and art.
• Constantia wine route with some of the oldest Cape Dutch farmsteads and superb restaurants.
• A number of world class Golf courses.
• Cape Town city and the most successful waterfront development in the world with magnificent aquarium, shops, restaurants and boat rides is an easy 30 minute’s drive.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Mountain nearby, Rural retreats, Warm winter getaways, Waterfront
Nearest train station: Fish Hoek, 5 miles
Nearest airport: Cape Town, 25 miles
Car is recommended
Last updated on February 25, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 776 other Cape Town rentalsCheck Availability for Cape Town
- Linens Provided
- High chair
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Central heating
- Housekeeping Optional
- Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
- Hair dryer
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Corporate bookings allowed
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Secure parking space
- Mountain Views
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- 4 Dining chairs
- 4 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes