5 Bed (sleeps 10), 6 Bath, various in/outdoor Living & Entertainment Areas
Villa Nilaya is a beautiful beach front property, the perfect setting for a relaxed and luxurious holiday for families and friends. Privately owned and impeccably managed, it is located within the Boathouse residential complex, opposite Palm Hills golf course, just a ten minute drive from the traditional, friendly town of Hua Hin on the Gulf of Thailand.
Nestled in lush gardens in a secluded corner of the complex, Villa Nilaya is one of the only true beach front villas available for holiday rentals in Hua Hin. The property boasts an elegant Thai style 3 bedroom villa, 2 detached and modern bedroom/living Salas filled with light, plus a Spa Sala with a steam room, all designed and furnished to the highest standard. On the roof level, the three Salas are connected by bridges, creating an elegant oversized roof terrace with breathtaking sea views.
Whether you want to take a refreshing dip in the pool that winds past, wander along the peaceful beach, or unwind in one of the numerous relaxing in/outdoor areas, Villa Nilaya provides it all. It is one of an exclusive few that fronts directly onto a clean, wide open beach in what remains an unusually private area of the Thai coastline.
The main villa ground floor consists of a large living area with floor to ceiling glass doors showing a view to the garden and pool, bathroom with shower, dining room with seating for 8 and a wine fridge, and a well equipped kitchen. Upstairs the large Master Suite boasts a dressing room, bathroom with large shower and a double bath, and a large private balcony with Jacuzzi and sun loungers. 2 further bedrooms have private balconies and share a bathroom.
3 SALAS ADJACENT TO MAIN VILLA
2 Salas Suites each consist of a living area with sofa/armchairs, dining table seating 4, a mini fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. The bedroom is separate along with a large en suite bathroom, one of which has a deep bathtub as well as a large shower.
The Spa Sala is set up with 2 comfortable massage beds and en suite bathroom with a steam room. In-house massages can be arranged with numerous local masseurs.
All Salas have floor to ceiling glass windows in the main room, with a view to the beach front or pool and garden.
There are numerous areas to relax or eat on the property, including decks with seating, daybeds, floor cushions and hammock (email: hidden)ached to the main villa. The wooden deck path leads through a lush garden to the Salas and a large covered deck with seating for 12 near the BBQ area.
An elegant, oversized rooftop terrace covers the 3 Salas and has separate table seating, lounge seating, a daybed, and an entertainment area with relaxed seating with amazing views across the sea, covered by sail shade cloths.
There is further decking outside the Beach front Sala Suite with sun loungers and steps leading to beach entrance.
- Beach front location
- 5 luxury bedrooms and 6 bathrooms
- 15,000 sqm free form swimming pool plus black infinity beach front pool (both can be accessed by other guests in the residential complex)
- Wi-Fi internet throughout
- Flat screen TVs and DVD players in most rooms
- Fully air-conditioned
- Daily housekeeping/cleaning service by a Thai couple who live on the property, who will also provide a delicious and complimentary breakfast
- Comfortable, 5 star hotel quality beds & linen
- Bath & beach towels for all guests
- Basic bathroom necessities
- Daily complimentary bottle of water in bedrooms
- Complimentary access to fully equipped gym and two tennis courts in the complex
- 24 hour on-site security
- Complimentary laundry service
- Beachfront restaurant a couple of mins walk, Makro store nearby for self catering supplies and a fantastic choice of restaurants in town
POOLS, BEACH & MASSAGE
- The free form swimming pool is 15,000 square metres and winds intricately through the complex, with a ribbon of it gliding directly past the Villa and 3 Salas, each of which has a ladder directly outside it for easy access. The property is nestled in a secluded corner, so this section of the complex pool is private and surrounded by gardens.
- Also there is a large infinity plunge pool accessible, located a few metres from the property, overlooking the beach and a children’s pool and small water park area just a couple of minutes walk from the villa.
- From the Beach front Sala Suite, it is mere steps before you are on the beach itself, which is a clean long stretch of white sand with tropically warm water and is very quiet due to private properties surrounding this area right to the beach front, with no general public access.
Can be arranged, please request a quote.
Day Spa facilities, world class golf courses, water sports, The King's Palace, Markets, Shopping, Vineyard, Temples, National Parks and fantastic restaurant choices....Read more
"A truly stunning property in wonderful surrounds"
Left on 09/10/2014 for a stay in August 2014 | Expat23eReviewed Sep 10, 2014Stayed Aug 2014
We travelled in a group of two families with young children as expats in much need of a break from Bangkok, and Vila Nilaya surpassed our expectations!
We were greeted by the friendly staff who immediately tended to our bags and making our young children feel at home. The property was immaculately maintained both prior to our arrival and during our stay, and yet the staff managed to make themselves fairly unseen. We chose to have some Thai style breakfasts while staying here, and K. Pui's food was delicious! The Pad Krapow Moo is a must for anyone who enjoys a traditional breakfast! The fruit plates were equally pleasing and a hit with our little ones.
The surrounding complex was fairly quiet during our stay, and we met a few other families (both Thai and Expat) who were staying there in the waterpark, which was wonderful as our children enjoyed playing together. The gym facilities were within easy access and of a very high quality, and the beach was almost deserted (a nice change from the usual packed sand in Hua Hin). We also took advantage of the massage sala and enjoyed several massages, which definitely added to our enjoyment. The beds were incredibly comfortable, the sound system was great, and the wifi in each of the salas was really appreciated. Its the little things that make your trip all the more pleasant!
We would highly recommend this property for small groups, families or couples with young children, who are looking for a peaceful surrounding that is easily accessible from Bangkok, especially one where Mum and Dad can relax and have some romantic time together while the children are asleep. The beachfront Sala certainly makes for a wonderful place to stay! Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.