- Aree View all rentals (697)
- Siam View all rentals (197)
- Silom View all rentals (99)
- Sathorn View all rentals (82)
- Victory Monument View all rentals (76)
- Chatuchak View all rentals (23)
- Chinatown View all rentals (13)
- Bang Na View all rentals (11)
- Thong Lo View all rentals (8)
- Thonburi View all rentals (6)
- Phra Khanong View all rentals (4)
Rentals Near Bangkok Attractions
Featured Bangkok Properties
1 / 24
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
1 / 24
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
The bustling city of Bangkok is the capital of Thailand, and it succinctly combines its past and present with Asian traditions and a bit of Western flair. There are plenty of arts, culture, history, and entertainment to be found in this cosmopolitan slice of paradise. The exquisite surroundings make for excellent opportunities to enjoy outdoor activities, whether you want to go hiking, biking, or boating. Bangkok's impressive architecture, including a handful of breathtaking temples and palaces, is nothing short of awe-inspiring. Bangkok is also known for its dining, colorful markets, and an active nightlife. There is no doubt that every traveler who heads here will find something that peaks their interest.
Some of the sights you will not want to miss include:
- The Grand Palace: Constructed in 1782, this palace complex is renowned in Bangkok. It contains several spectacular buildings, specifically the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, which includes an exquisite Emerald Buddha originating from the 14th century.
- Temple of the Dawn: For travelers, this temple is the most celebrated and photographed one in the city. It showcases a 70-meter-high-spire that features ornate small pieces of colored glass and Chinese porcelain.
- Vimanmek Mansion: Constructed by King Rama V, this palace is the world's biggest teak structure. It showcases an innovative combination of Thai and Victorian architecture.
- Bung Sam Lan Lake: This lake, which was previously a swamp, is stocked with a large variety of fish, including Giant Mekong Catfish and Giant Siamese Carp.
- The Temple of the Reclining Buddha: This is one of Bangkok's oldest and biggest temples. It showcases the world-famous reclining Buddha. The sculpture is Thailand's largest and measures over 150 feet in length.
The vibrant city of Bangkok offers a vacation rental for every type of traveler. For your stay in Bangkok, book a condo in the bustling area of downtown, an apartment near the beach, or a villa closer to the countryside.