- Yacht Club View all rentals (126)
- Cape Harbour View all rentals (76)
- Eight Lakes View all rentals (23)
- Island Cove View all rentals (64)
Rentals Near Cape Coral Attractions
Featured Cape Coral Properties
1 / 30
Cape Coral house
4 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8
Cape Coral house
- Min stay varies
About Cape Coral
Situated along the banks of southwest Florida, Cape Coral, is home to hundreds of miles of turquoise-blue canals that flow into the Gulf of Mexico, and is less than an hour drive from Fort Myers and the Florida Everglades. Your vacation home becomes your own beach bungalow and the perfect place to kick back and unwind. Just a few minute walk from the beach, enjoy great surfing, swimming, and sunning during the day, then return to your vacation rental at night and grill outdoors. Hiking, biking, and golf are just a few popular activities in Cape Coral, which boasts an ideal climate for outdoor recreation.
Here are a few more fun ideas for your trip:
- Play a round of golf: Spend a day at Coral Oak Golf Course, one of the area's most secluded courses.
- Visit the waterpark: Sun Splash Family Waterpark in Cape Coral offers 30-foot water slides, tunnels, sand volleyball games. It is a perfect day getaway for you and your family.
- Enjoy the Arts Festival: Each year Cape Coral hosts the Cape Coral Festival of the Arts, a two-day event filled with artists, craftsmen, sidewalk sales and shows. The event draws over 80,000 people and features over 300 vendor booths, filled with paintings, sculptures, stained glass, and more. The event has a rock-climbing wall and bungee jumping, as well as food and drink vendors scattered throughout the fair.
- Play on the beach: The beaches of Cape Coral are pristine and uncrowded, and offer a perfect place to lie on the soft white sand, and watch the waves roll in.
- Rent a boat: Explore the canals by kayak or charter boat tour. See the beautiful coast and encounter a variety of marine life and native plants.
- Visit the spa: Spend an afternoon in total luxury, enjoying some head-to-toe pampering. The spas of Cape Coral are truly world class.
There are plenty of fun ways to enjoy your vacation to Cape Coral. Watch the exciting regattas sponsored by the Cape Coral Yacht Club, splash the afternoon away at the Cape Coral Water Park, or just bring a good book to the beach and soak up the Florida sun.
You can choose from a wide variety of vacation rental options here. Find a condo or luxury vacation home close to your favorite Cape Coral golf course, or rent an elegant villa just a few steps away from the beach. Be sure to plan side trips to the Everglades and Fort Myers during your visit.