Featured Carolina Beach Properties
Carolina Beach house
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 10Details
Carolina Beach house
- Min stay varies
About Carolina Beach
With endless opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors, friendly locals, and a handful of beaches that are among the best in the state, Carolina Beach has everything you need for a perfect vacation getaway. Your best bet for trendy boutiques and stylish galleries in the area is to take a trip to Sea Mountain Highway, while the freshest seafood in the state is served up by the chefs working in the restaurants along Main Street. Of course, the outdoor options in town can be found just about everywhere in look.
Here are some of the must-see attractions and activities to make time for during your trip:
- Carolina Beach Boardwalk: From a wide range of nightlife and entertainment to boutique shopping and fine restaurants, you'll find just about everything you're looking for on this main strip of town.
- Carolina Beach Amusement Park: With over 25 rides and several games for the whole family, this park is a great place to bring the kids for an afternoon.
- Go Boating: There are several local companies that offer paddleboats and lightning-quick water bikes for an adventure on the water.
- Federal Point History Center: Learn more about the different periods in the history of this community through the exhibits and audio-visual presentations at this center.
- Go to the Beach: There are miles upon miles of sandy white beaches here, but Carolina Beach and Freeman Park are two of the most popular places amongst the locals to soak up the rays.
Although Carolina Beach is famous for being a summer destination, there are still plenty of events that take place in and around the area throughout the year. Admire coins that are up to several hundred years old at the NC Azalea Festival Coin Show in April, watch some of the best jazz musicians in the world perform at the North Carolina Jazz Festival in February, or take part in the range of parties and festivities held throughout Carolina Beach during the St. Patrick's Day Festival in March.
A vacation rental is the preferred option for those staying in Carolina Beach. There are condos with high-end amenities and houses just steps from the beach that will meet the needs of your family size and vacation budget. You can even rent a home that puts you in the middle of all the great restaurants and boutique shops in the area.
Many people choose to spend their vacation exclusively in Carolina Beach, but there are a number of day-trip options if you wish to explore other parts of the region. The warm hospitality of Myrtle Beach and the big city attractions of Raleigh can both be reached within two hours by car.