Featured Chandler Properties
1 / 32
4 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 10
- 2 night min
During the last several decades, Chandler has developed a reputation as a fun, classy, ultimate Wild West vacation destination. Lying within easy reach of huge tranquil lakes, forest trails, and southwestern desert adventures, Chandler offers everything you're looking for in a wilderness getaway. However, visitors also come here to experience fine dining, world-class night spots, and upscale shopping areas and spas. It's diversity as a vacation destination makes Chandler a great place to visit with your entire family.
Wake up in your own luxury vacation rental or elegant desert villa. Enjoy breakfast on your private terrace, and then lace up your hiking boots and head for the trails. Spend the morning and afternoon exploring the beautiful state and national parks in the area. Rent a boat and enjoy sailing Chandler's lakes and waterways. Visit the museums and art galleries downtown and learn more about Chandler's history and local art community. At night, head home to your vacation rental and relax in style. In the winter, light a cozy fire in the stone fireplace. During the summer, open the windows and let the cool night breeze drift in.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in the area:
- Visit the Arizona Railway Museum: This fun, interactive museum is a paradise for train lovers and railway history buffs. Come here to learn more about the railway systems that brought early settlers to the southwest.
- Visit Rawhide at Wild Horse Pass: This exciting amusement park is a recreation of a Wild West town from the 1880s, complete with staged gunfights and a haunted hotel.
- Tee off on the San Marcos Golf Course: Chandler is home to some of the best golf courses in this part of the state. The courses here are beautifully designed and maintained, and most are open almost all year long.
- Visit a water park: The Chandler water park experience is not to be missed. The rides and slides are a great way to cool down on a hot afternoon, especially if you're traveling with children.
- Go shopping: Zoe's Trunk and Cutting Edge Quiltworks are just a few of the charming locally owned specialty shops that draw visitors to Chandler from all over the state.
- Go horseback riding: Hike the trails on foot, or experience a guided trail ride on horseback. There are several stables in the area that offer rides through the breathtaking wilderness areas and state parks around Chandler.
The best way to experience Chandler is by staying in your own private summer home or winter condo. Bring your family and friends to Arizona for reunions, weekend getaways, or unforgettable weddings and special events. You'll have no trouble finding a perfect place to stay here during any season of the year. While you're visiting Chandler, consider scheduling side trips to Yellowstone or the Grand Canyon.