- Sandcastles View all rentals (18)
- Spanish Main View all rentals (13)
- Chateau by the Sea View all rentals (12)
- Cocoa Beach Towers View all rentals (32)
- Boardwalk View all rentals (11)
- Cocoa Beach Club View all rentals (22)
- Diplomat View all rentals (6)
Rentals Near Cocoa Beach Attractions
Featured Cocoa Beach Properties
1 / 16
Cocoa Beach cottage
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 2
Cocoa Beach cottage
- 3 night min
About Cocoa Beach
Nestled on a barrier island in the central region of Florida's eastern coast, Cocoa Beach attracts countless visitors from around the world every year. Plenty of sunshine and warm weather come with the soft sand and clear waters, but Cocoa Beach is more than just a haven for sun worshippers. It's close to Cape Canaveral, home of a NASA shuttle launching operation, and has a rich, diverse ecosystem that offers endless possibilities for nature lovers.
Cocoa Beach's most popular attractions and activities include:
- Sun, surf and sand: There are six miles of spectacular beaches within Cocoa Beach city limits, with easy beach access throughout the city. You can also indulge in water sports and activities, including kayaking, boating, parasailing, surfing and windsurfing.
- Cocoa Beach Pier: Take a stroll along the city's pier which hosts a wide range of restaurants, bars, gift shops and nightclubs. The pier is also home to numerous sporting and fishing equipment rental agencies.
- Go golfing: Cocoa Beach offers a 27-hole public golf course, located along the scenic Banana River.
- Take a tour: Kayak and cruise boat tours of the city's beautiful Banana River Lagoon are available daily, throughout the year. Spending a relaxing day on the water is one of the city's most popular activities.
- Get your game on: Sterling Casino Lines offers service in Cocoa Beach, providing guests a full range of casino gaming options aboard a luxurious cruise ship.
With beautiful weather year-round, anytime is a great time to visit Cocoa Beach. The sunshine and high temperatures typically persist throughout the winter as well, making Florida a perfect destination if you want to escape during the winter months.
The best way to enjoy your stay in Cocoa Beach is in a private vacation rental. Offering all the conveniences of home, and more privacy and space than a cramped a hotel room, condo and villa rentals are widely available in Cocoa Beach and the surrounding area. Affordably priced vacation rentals are perfect for couples, families and groups visiting eastern Florida.