- Divide View all rentals (79)
- Rendezvous View all rentals (18)
- Meadowridge View all rentals (10)
- Waterside West View all rentals (5)
- Twin Rivers View all rentals (44)
Rentals Near Fraser Attractions
Featured Fraser Properties
1 / 34
3 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 11
- Min stay varies
1 / 17
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 7
- 2 night min
Fraser is known as one of the best places for skiing in Colorado, but there are plenty of activities to enjoy year-round in this mountain town. With great camping and hiking options, close proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park, and friendly locals, you'll find everything you need here for a perfect getaway. Within walking distance of the slopes, Main Street is where you'll find the best dining and shopping in Fraser.
Here are some of the must-see destinations both in and just outside of Fraser:
- Hot Air Balloon Ride: Take an early morning ride high up in the sky for views of the town and surrounding areas.
- High Country Stampede and Rodeo: Come to the rodeo any Saturday night during the summer.
- Colorado Adventure Park: This great family destination offers snow tubing, snow scoots, and bike rentals.
- Go Snowmobiling: Several local companies offer guided trips, and many of them also have sleigh riding options.
- Grand County Museum: This museum offers great insight into the early people and businesses of the area, and has artifacts from an archaeological dig that are over 8,500 years old.
- Rocky Mountain National Park: In addition to great hiking and camping options, this national park also has nature courses, snowshoe walks, and frequent exhibits.
Fraser's reputation as a year-round destination extends to the events and festivals that it offers throughout every season. The Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre puts on new productions every month that feature the best actors in the region. Additionally, Fraser hosts its annual Picnics in the Park every summer, a community outing that features live music, arts and crafts fairs, and plenty of good cheer from all the local residents.
Luckily, no matter what time of year you plan to visit, finding a vacation rental in Fraser is easy. With homes ranging from condos just steps from the ski slopes to rustic cabins in the more remote areas of town, there's a vacation rental in the area that will help you get the most out of your stay.