Featured Gilbert Properties
5 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 11Details
- Min stay varies
As one of the fastest growing communities in the United States, Gilbert has become a bustling center of commerce and activity. Gilbert's vibrant spirit as well as its location in one of the most beautiful corners of the southwest draws thousands of visitors to the area each year. Enjoy Gilbert's scenic trails, rugged natural vistas, or take a balloon ride above the red desert sand. Gilbert is also home to thriving art community, a popular town center, and a lively nightlife. Don't miss the chance to experience a fun weekend getaway or family vacation in Gilbert. Plan a visit in November and you will be able to experience Gilbert Days, a three day celebration commemorating the original paving of Gilbert's downtown streets. The festival is great fun for kids of all ages and features a parade, a rodeo, and a carnival.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- See a show: See a live performance at the Hale Center Theater, the longest running privately owned and operated theatrical company in America.
- Explore the Riparian Preserve: Gilbert's Riparian Preserve is home to over 200 protected species of Native birds and dozens of other species of elusive wildlife. Walk the trails, go fishing at Water Ranch Lake, and enjoy a wide variety of public programs offered all year long.
- Visit the Heritage District: This preserved area marks the original Gilbert town site and is still the historic heart and soul of the community. Come here to experience unique restaurants and shopping destinations.
- Spend an afternoon at Freestone Park: This is a fun place to relax if you're traveling with children. The park offers batting cages, playgrounds, picnic areas, and sport courts.
- Visit the Historical Society Museum: See the exhibits at this fun and charming local museum and learn more about the history of Gilbert and the state of Arizona.
- Play golf: Gilbert is home to some excellent local golf courses including Greenfield Lakes, Western Skies, and Kokopelli.
You'll never run out of fun things to do here in Gilbert, AZ and the friendly hospitality of this vibrant little town will make you want to stay forever. You'll also have no trouble finding the perfect vacation condo or private seasonal vacation rental where you can relax in style and host your family and friends. While you're here, don't miss a chance to explore nearby Arizona destinations like Phoenix or Fountain Hills.