- East Hampton View all rentals (103)
- Southampton View all rentals (67)
- Sag Harbor View all rentals (70)
- Montauk View all rentals (35)
- Hampton Bays View all rentals (67)
- East Quogue View all rentals (9)
- Westhampton Beach View all rentals (16)
- Bridgehampton View all rentals (21)
- Amagansett View all rentals (28)
- Water Mill View all rentals (10)
- Shelter Island View all rentals (10)
- Quogue View all rentals (16)
- Westhampton View all rentals (17)
Rentals Near Hamptons Attractions
Featured Hamptons Properties
1 / 24
6 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 10
- Min stay varies
For generations, the Hamptons have formed a lovely escape and vacation destination for families wishing to temporarily flee the bustle of the New York City metro area. The quiet, tree-lined streets, preserved state parks, quaint historic shopping districts, and brilliant fall colors that erupt along scenic roadways here draw visitors from all over during all four seasons of the year.
The Hamptons are also known for its beaches. The beaches in Mauntauk and Southampton are considered some of the best on the Atlantic coast. They extend along endless stretches of clean sand, are busy in the summertime without feeling crowded, and are quiet but still comfortable and beautiful during the spring and fall.
Come here to spend the summer or relax for a long weekend. Find bargains at the outlet shopping centers, play golf on the emerald green courses, or receive some head to toe pampering in a world-class luxury spa.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Play on the beach: Kirk Park Beach and Cooper's Beach are some of the most popular and scenic beaches in the Hamptons. Some of America's historic mansions form the backdrop of Southampton Beach, where you can find a delicious burger at a beachside stand, go parasailing, or just relax in the sun.
- Visit the Mauntauk Point Lighthouse: The oldest lighthouse in New York is located at the northernmost tip of Long Island. Take a guided tour and then visit the museum and gift shop.
- Visit the Hallockville Museum Farm: Established in the 1780s by the Hallock family, the farm now covers 28 acres of land in Riverhead, some of which is still cultivated. Come here to learn more about New York's agricultural history.
- Hike the trails of Hither Hills State Park: This park is located in Mauntauk and offers miles of beautiful trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding and exploring.
- Visit the Pollack-Krasner House and Study Center in East Hampton: Learn how the artists Jackson Pollack and Lee Krausner lived by taking a tour of their home and adjacent studio.
- Visit the Out East Family Fun Center in Riverhead: Spend an afternoon in this sports and amusement complex. Play mini-golf, trampoline basketball, and have a blast with the waterslides and climbing wall.
No matter when you decide to plan your visit, there are always plenty of places to stay in the Hamptons. Find a cabin or vacation rental close to the state park, rent a romantic vacation condo in Southampton, or find an elegant beach house in Mauntauk big enough to host a family reunion.