- Baka View all rentals (21)
- Nachlaot View all rentals (19)
- Yemin Moshe View all rentals (16)
- Malcha View all rentals (8)
- Christian Quarter View all rentals (6)
- Geula View all rentals (6)
Rentals Near Jerusalem Attractions
Featured Jerusalem Properties
Jerusalem, Israel's capital, is a spiritual destination full of wonder. While religious areas are in abundance and a draw for many visitors, there is also a wealth of culture, arts, and entertainment. History, archeology, and architecture lovers will enjoy the numerous historical sites and museums in Jerusalem while music enthusiasts will be able to find a variety of performances to suit their tastes. Those who are searching for after-hours excitement will also encounter plenty of bars, clubs, and nighttime tours.
Some of the attractions you will want to experience include:
- The Western (Wailing) Wall: Visitors come to this ancient site, a place of great historical and spiritual significance, to reflect, pray, take photographs, or attend a celebration.
- The Church of the Holy Sepulcher: For those of the Christian faith, this site is a critical place to visit. It resides on the Hill of Calvary, which was the location of Jesus' crucifixion, and is believed to be the place where he was buried.
- Zedekiah's Cave: Also known as Solomon's Quarries, this site dates back almost 2,000 years. It is one of the biggest quarries in the country and spans the length of five city blocks. The underground lighting makes for a dramatic tour that is an awe-inspiring adventure for all who experience it.
- Kidron Valley: This valley divides the city of Jerusalem and Mount of Olives and includes a number of ancient tombs for travelers to see, including those of Absalom, Jehoshapat, St. James, and St. Zacharias.
- Kiftzova: This family friendly play space includes indoor and outdoor activities in the form of inflatable slides, small rides, game rooms, ball pits, and more.
- The Israel Museum: Created in 1965, this museums hosts several exhibitions and provides activities for children as well as adults. While you are here, explore the Art Wing, the Art Garden, the Judaica Wing, the Archeological Wing, and the Youth Wing.
Culture lovers should check out all of the museums, specifically the Holocaust Museum in Jerusalem, while the shoppers can explore all the shops and markets in Jerusalem. After a long day of sightseeing pamper yourself in a Jerusalem spa before returning to the comforts of your apartment rental downtown or condo rental in the countryside.