- Summerwind View all rentals (32)
- Beach Colony Resort View all rentals (12)
- Caribbean Resort View all rentals (12)
- Gulf Islands View all rentals (22)
- Navarre Towers View all rentals (11)
- Sunset Harbor View all rentals (5)
- Beachview View all rentals (3)
- Sandcastle View all rentals (3)
- Navarre Beach View all rentals (94)
Rentals Near Navarre Attractions
Featured Navarre Properties
The community of Navarre, refers to itself as "Florida's Best Kept Secret". With great beaches, a wide range of family-friendly activities, and events to take part in year-round, it's no surprise why this secluded town is becoming an increasingly popular vacation destination in Florida. While you are here, be sure to check out Canal Boulevard, where you can find great shopping and fine restaurants as well as beautiful views of the coast.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Navarre:
- Panhandle Butterfly House: Over 200 species of butterflies can be viewed at this beautiful indoor garden.
- Navarre Pier: Walk along the pier for unbelievable views of the coast and buy a souvenir from one of the local shops.
- Southern Raceway: This dirt track hosts stock car racing events every Saturday throughout the year.
- Gulf Breeze Zoo: This 50 acre zoo features hundreds of animals from all over the world.
- West Florida Railroad Museum: Built in a formerly operating depot, this museum now displays a perfectly restored dining car and large model train display.
- Go to the Beach: Sample one of the many amazing beaches in the area.
There are also plenty of huge events and festivals just a few miles away from Navarre in several of the nearby towns and cities. Some of these include the Pensacola Jazzfest in April, a free festival with local, regional, and national performers; Musical Echoes in April, a Native American cultural festival which focuses on traditional and authentic music, art, and dance; and the Pensacola Seafood Festival in September, which celebrates the best local seafood and also hosts one of the largest arts and crafts events in the area.
Luckily, no matter what time of year you plan to visit, finding a vacation rental in Navarre is easy. Whether you want a luxury condo just steps from the beach and all the major attractions in town, or a spacious and comfortable house that will make you never want to leave, there's a vacation rental in Navarre that's perfect for you.