- Peyia View all rentals (341)
- Kouklia View all rentals (32)
- Kissonerga View all rentals (49)
- Coral Bay View all rentals (736)
Rentals Near Paphos Attractions
Featured Paphos Properties
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6Details
- 7 night min
Located between the crystal blue Mediterranean coast and the foot of the Troodos Mountains in southwest Cyprus, the town of Paphos is traditionally considered the birthplace of Aphrodite, the goddess of love. Visitors come here by the thousands every year to explore the ancient ruins in and around Paphos including spectacular crumbling mosaics, tombs, forts, and palaces. They also come here to simply relax and enjoy the romance of the Cyprus landscape. Everywhere that eyes fall here, it falls on something beautiful, from the ruins of Paphos Castle to the medieval port town of Kato Paphos, to the modern open air cafes where you can sip dark coffee and enjoy the gentle ocean breeze of a Mediterranean summer.
Here are a few things to do while you're here:
- Visit the local ancient ruins: Explore some of the famous ruins and archeological sites close to Paphos including the Tombs of the Kings and the Kato Paphos Archeological Park.
- Go scuba diving or power diving: The coral reefs around Cyprus display an amazing diversity of life. Explore them with traditional diving or "power diving", a method of underwater immersion without a tank.
- Spend the afternoon in a spa: Allow yourself to be pampered in world-class style.
- Visit the Super Aphrodite Waterpark: This park offers waterslides and a lazy river ride. It's a pleasant way to spend the day if you're traveling with children.
- See Aphrodite's Rock: This famous geological formation attracts visitors from all over the world. It is believed to be the birthplace of the goddess and of love itself.
No matter where you stay in Cyprus, you'll be close to the mountains and the ocean as well as Pophos's sizzling nightlife, including local bars and fantastic seafood restaurants. The weather is mild and lovely here during every season of the year, so it's always a good time to visit! Make the most of your time in Cyprus by staying a vacation rental. For your stay, rent a condo in the heart of the town, a luxury villa close to the beach, or a spacious home big enough for the whole family.