Featured Positano Properties
Positano lies on a stretch of the Amalfi coastline that has been described as the most beautiful in all of Italy. It's difficult to argue this point as you stand on the balcony of a summer villa and watch the waves of the blue Mediterranean crash against the dramatic cliffs. The entire stretch of coast in Positano also offers views of the nearby fabled Island of Capri. In Positano, there are lush green mountains that loom up from the coastline and ancient mineral caves along the shore that can only be explored by boat. There are artistic and architectural treasures waiting to be discovered and tiny side streets perfect for an afternoon stroll among locals. No matter what kind of vacation you're looking for, Positano will inspire you, charm you, and leave you with memories for a lifetime.
Here are a few things you can do during your visit:
- Take a guided boat trip to Capri: After watching the white sails of boats gliding from this magical island, you may feel a certain longing to go there.
- Visit the Church of Santa Maria Assunta: Step into this historic place and experience a moment of true Italian culture and spirituality.
- Take a culinary tour and then a cooking class: Walking culinary tours are popular in Positano. Visit restaurants headed by world-class chefs and sample their interpretations of traditional Italian cuisine. Then sign up for a class and learn how to bring these flavors home with you.
- Relax on the beach: Spiaggia Grande is a visitor friendly stretch of beach where you can swim, sunbathe, snorkel, or rent a boat.
- See a performance of the Positano Ballet: Experience a lovely representation of Italian ballet. Live music performances are also brilliant here.
- Enjoy Positano's night life: Spend the morning sightseeing and the afternoon sipping espresso in an Italian cafe. End your day with an exploration of Positano's glittering dance clubs, bars, and night spots.
No matter what kind of vacation rental you're looking for, you are bound to find it along the Amalfi Coast. For your stay, rent a villa with a beautiful balcony, views of the ocean and a terrace where you can watch the sunset, or, if you'd like to be closer to the busy nightlife and colorful markets, book an apartment or condo in the heart of the city.