Rentals Near Wellington Attractions
Featured Wellington Properties
The southern Florida vacation paradise of Wellington offers visitors the best of everything. Come here for outdoor adventures on the trails of local parks and wildlife preserves. Explore the high end shopping, world-class dining and energetic nightlife of nearby West Palm Beach. Or plan a day trip to Florida's beautiful Atlantic Coast and relax on an endless stretch of soft white sand. The best way to get the most out of your Wellington Florida vacation is with a stay in a private luxury vacation rental. It's easy to find a vacation rental within reach of your favorite activities, and many vacation rental opportunities in southern Florida are less expensive than hotels. Wake up each morning and enjoy breakfast on the private balcony of your condo rental; then spend the day exploring, relaxing, visiting the shops and museums, or hiking the forest trails. After a long day of sightseeing and adventures, come back to your home away from home and relax in style.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Go backpacking: If you're a serious Wellington backpacker, you aren't alone. Hundreds of visitors come here every year to disappear into the endless acreage of the JW Corbett Wildlife management center or the Loxahatchee Refuge. Hiking trails and Wellington camping grounds are great places to see wildlife and spend a night under the stars.
- Play golf: Tee off on the champion caliber greens and fairways of the Binks Forest Golf Club or the Palm Beach Polo Club.
- Visit the Panther Ridge Conservation Center: Tour this big cat sanctuary and habitat to see clouded leopards, jaguars, cougars, and ocelots.
- Go shopping: The Courtyard Shops at Wellington is a high end shopping location and a popular gathering place in the Wellington area.
- Rent a boat: Rent a canoe or fishing boat and paddle along the winding waterways of Wellington and Loxahatchee Groves.
- Relax in the spa: The Wellington and Palm Beach areas are the home of some legendary Florida spas. Spend the afternoon getting a manicure, pedicure, seaweed wrap, or hot rock massage.
The perfect vacation rental or summer home in Wellington can be a great place to host your family and friends for a barbeque on your own private deck. You'll have no trouble finding an apartment during any season of the year. While you're in Wellington, be sure to take side trips to Delray Beach and Lake Worth.