The Mahogany Private Villa offers you a unique, traditional Bali, and romantic place with a wide valley view surrounding. Enjoy the sound of nature like in the middle of nowhere, green and fresh atmosphere. This is a special place for those who love tropical nature, artistry, value authenticity and seek serenity with style.
The Villa is surrounded by some villages, rice paddies, sacred temples, and wood carving arts. You can feel and experience the Balinese local tradition with its culture activities. You are not isolated from real life nor are you wedged within a tourist hotspot. You are close to Ubud's dining, art and culture, real coffee and fine dining when you want it, but far enough away to escape. The sounds you will hear are of authentic village life: the sacred, the industrious, the ebb and flow from sunrise to sunset. Nothing you will see or hear is put on for tourists. It is all genuine.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE MAHOGANY VILLA
* Beautiful valley view surrounding, beautiful coconut trees and fresh atmosphere;
* Romantic evening with traditional lights from coconut oil;
* Tropical parkland gardens with pools, flowers and vibrant bird life.
* Separate bedroom bales for private time and wonderful living spaces to socialize;
* Discover traditional villages, artisans, sacred temples and volcanoes;
The land size of The Mahogany Villa is about 2.700 sqm and it consists of 3 building's: master bedroom, guest bedroom, and an open Bale Bengong (Gazebo). Private Swimming pool with size of 6 m x 2 m and 1,5 m deep. The villa completed by a private parking area, with security corner on one side.
It is 11 m x 9 m spacious semi open room with glasses that you can look through the green valley view while lying on bed. You can open them during the day time to have more natural fresh air and close them in the night. Bedroom size is 2 m x 2 m with mosquito net, safe deposit box and wardrobe space in one corner. TV with international channel is available, Tape, DVD, CD Player, and AC. The bathroom with hot and cold water, bath tub and shower.
This room is about 7 m x 4 m wide and slicked by the swimming pool view in the front side of the room. The bedroom size is 2m x 2m with a mosquito net. Room style is semi open door with glasses. It can be opened during the day time and close them in the night adjust to your comfortable moment. This room is also completed with AC, wardrobe space, safe deposit box, tape, CD player, and a mini bar. At bathroom hot and cold water available with a shower.
Bale Bengong (Gazebo)
It is a rectangular gazebo with an open air style, where the complete view of the villa can be enjoyed. The best place for relaxing, practicing yoga and mediation, reading books, and cooking class. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner is also great to serve in this Bale.
The small but well-appointed kitchen is where our beautiful staff lovingly prepare a menu of simple but delicious Balinese and Indonesian meals for guests. We offer all meals (breakfast is included in the rate and a menu offers lunch and dinner selections at a modest additional cost).
SUITABILITY & ACCESSIBILITY - Because of our setting on the edge of a very deep gorge and the preponderance of changing levels of the property, The Mahogany Villa is not suited to children under the age of 10 years and the elderly will need to be sure footed and confident.
RELIGIOUS CEREMONIES & YOUR STAY - Almost every day on Bali there are religious ceremonies. These can be temple events, weddings, cremations, tooth filing ceremonies, full moon rituals and many more. Some of these are at night and involve music and chanting. During your stay you will almost certainly hear these events. Please ask the staff for advice on attending local ceremonies and be guided by them.
All rates are including 15% government tax and service charge
Rates also inclusive of Free Services and Facilities (described below)
Please contact us for availability, special offers, and stay packages.
Check in/out Time
Check In Time at 14:00 hours and
Check Out Time at 12:00 hours
Request for late check-out is subject to availability
Low Season : 2 nights
High Season : 3 nights
Peak Season : 5 nights
* Kids 5 years old and under is free of charge when using the existing bed with parent and no extra charge for breakfast
* Kids 6 years - 10 years old when using the existing bed with parents will be charged extra breakfast US$ 15 Net per person
Normal occupancy per room is 2 adult, additional adult have to use extra bed US$ 50 Net per Night including daily breakfast
The Mahogany Villa is operated under Bali Individual Villas Marketing & Management
If you have questions or need assistance with reservation, please call or click online support or send us e-mail.
* Air-conditioned and generous wardrobe space in each bedroom
* Hot and Cold Shower in each bathroom
* Bath Tub in Master Bathroom
* Digital safe deposit boxes in each bedroom
* Fully equipped kitchen, with large refrigerator
* Flat Screen TV in Master Bedroom, with international channels, movies, news, cartoons, sports
* FM Radio, MP3 player, CD - DVD player, iPod doc
* Private swimming pool with shallow step-in
* Sunbed and pool towels
* Private off-street parking
* Free internet connection (Wifi) at all villa area
* Hair Dryer
* Return airport transfers(1 x transfer in and 1 x transfer out per booking)
* Welcome drink & Seasonal Tropical Fruit upon arrival
* Daily breakfast for 2 persons per bedroom
* Night Security Services
* Complimentary flower arrangement for honeymooner
* All bed linens, towels, toilet paper, cooking utensils, basic condiments and drinking water are provided.
* Normal household supplies such as toilet paper, soap and other cleaning products are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed.
2 Bedroom Valley View - The Mahogany Villa Ubud Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Additional Location Information
The Mahogany Villa is located in Br. Siih - Sumita - Gianyar, Bali 80511, Indonesia, it is about 30 minutes from Ubud and approximately 1,5 hours from Ngurah Rai International Airport. The Mahogany Villa location is very strategic, because being close to several tourist attractions, such as Kintamani, Tirta Empul, Goa Gajah, etc. For those who would discover Bali can start the trip from The Mahogany Villa effectively.
Places Nearby "The Mahogany Villa" by car:
1. Central Ubud is aproximately 35 minutes
2. Tirta Empul Temple with water spring is about 20 minutes
3. Kintamani (Batur Volcano) is about 35 minutes
4. Besakih Temple is about 1,5 hours
5. Taman Safari and Marine Park is about 35 minutes
6. Elephant Safari Park Taro is about 1 hour
7. Gunung Kawi is about 20 minutes
More About This Location
Lake nearby, Mountain nearby, Rural retreats
Nearest airport: Ngurah Rai International , 25 miles Nearest ferry port: Benoa , 20 miles Car is recommended
Last updated on February 27, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 331 other Ubud rentals
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.