- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Description from the owner
Just a 5-minute walk from Orange Hill Beach, Villa Plumeria offers access to a communal pool and tennis courts. This air-conditioned villa has free Wi-Fi and a fully-equipped gallery-style kitchen.
This spacious retreat offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a lounge with flat-screen cable TV, stereo system and a DVD player. There is an outdoor covered back patio with garden views of fruit trees and a BBQ.
You can prepare meals in the kitchen, which features an oven, microwave and coffee maker. Local and international restaurants can also be found within a 5-minute drive.
You can go swimming and snorkelling at Orange Hill Beach or diving in Stuart ...Read more
PLUMERIA - Steps from Orange Hill Beach
Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas
Additional Location Information
Excellent resort area makes this house location ideal for swimming, walking, biking, jogging, or snorkeling. With breath-taking views of the Atlantic Ocean, its spectacular sunset and white sand beaches lend themselves for an unforgettable getaway.
'Your MUST see list' :
1. Bay Street - a great scenic drive stretching along the north shore. On your way to downtown and Paradise Island, you will find area's restaurants, grocery stores, duty free shops, beaches and a golf course, just to name a few.
2. Fish Fry - a chain of restaurants near Cable Beach. Here you will find fresh seafood such as lobster, conch, and fish. You can buy it raw or cooked depending on your preference.
3. Ardastra Zoo and Botanical Gardens - a great place to visit with children of all ages. Your kids will love the petting zoo, hand feeding the playful Lory parrots, and watching the world-famous March of the Flamingos.
4. Fort Charlotte - the largest of the three colonial forts. Some of the features include a dungeon, drawbridge, a water-less moat, underground passages, and spectacular views of the Nassau Harbor. Admission to the fort is free.
5. Junkanoo - an annual festival which takes place in December. Watch the parade of dancers playing instruments fill downtown Nassau wearing colorful, hand made costumes.
6. Queen's Staircase - this magnificent limestone staircase was carved all by hand for Queen Victoria, and offers some of the best views of the area.
7. Stuart Cove - explore reefs, wrecks, and coral walls of Nassau. Looking for a thrill? Shark diving excursion is an adrenaline pump.
8. The Straw Market - gift shopping is never complete without it. Find hand crafted items made by local craftsmen.
9. Paradise Island - just across the bridge world class boutiques, shops and kiosks fill the intimate streets as you approach the Atlantis Resort. Take a stroll along the Versailles Gardens and Cloisters, which are a part of the Ocean Club resort for a complete island experience.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Waterfront
Nearest airport: Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA), 2.17 miles
Car is not necessary
Last updated on March 01, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 117 other Nassau rentalsCheck Availability for Nassau
- Housekeeping Optional
- Local Guides/Maps
- Alarm Clock
- A/C or climate control
- Towels Provided
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Balcony or terrace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes