Featured Acapulco Properties
1 / 63
5 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 13
- No min stay
Located on the beautiful stretch of golden sand known as the Mexican Riviera, the unique, artistic beach town of Acapulco welcomes visitors from all over the world. Travelers come here to experience world class seafood restaurants, pristine Acapulco golf courses, and award winning Acapulco spas. They also come here to explore the area's stunning natural beauty. The beaches here are legendary, and there's no better place to relax and escape from the bustle of everyday life. The best way to experience everything Acapulco has to offer is by staying in a vacation rental of your own. A vacation rental is often less expensive than a hotel and offers better amenities as well as the space you need to store your beach gear.
Wake up each morning and enjoy breakfast on the balcony of your private villa as the sun rises. Then explore the colorful markets and side streets of downtown Acapulco. Stroll through the craft shops and art galleries, before heading for the beach. Go for a swim, charter a boat tour, go parasailing, or just enjoy the warm sun and relax in the sand. After a long day of site seeing and fun activities, go home to your home away from home and host a barbeque on your private deck.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Watch the cliff divers at La Quebrada: Brave daredevil divers plunge from the high jagged cliffs of La Quebrada into the sea below.
- Visit the CiCi Acapulco Magico: This water park is a fun place to splash away a hot afternoon especially if you're traveling with children.
- Visit the Isla La Roqueta: Take a day trip to this secluded island with beaches, restaurants, and even a little zoo.
- Take a glass bottom boat tour: A boat with a glass bottom can let you stay dry while witnessing the wonders of Acapulco reef ecosystems.
- Visit the Centro Cultural d Acapulco: This center is made up of art galleries with rotating exhibits and also offers classes and workshops in painting and sculpture.
- See a performance at Sinfonia: This open air meeting place is also a performance venue for concerts and theatrical productions.
No matter what time of the year you decide to visit Acapulco, you'll find the weather perfect and you'll find the atmosphere welcoming, warm and laid back. You'll also have no trouble finding the perfect vacation rental or luxury villa within a few steps of the beach where you can unwind, reconnect, and start making fun vacation memories. While you're visiting Acapulco, be sure to explore nearby destinations like Huatulco and Ixtapa as well.