- Lee View all rentals (27)
- Hancock View all rentals (14)
- Stockbridge View all rentals (34)
- Great Barrington View all rentals (30)
- Lenox View all rentals (28)
- Becket View all rentals (5)
- Tyringham View all rentals (8)
- West Stockbridge View all rentals (6)
- North Adams View all rentals (7)
- Pittsfield View all rentals (12)
- Monterey View all rentals (3)
Rentals Near Berkshires Attractions
Featured Berkshires Properties
1 / 12
Great Barrington cottage
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 3
Great Barrington cottage
- Min stay varies
A Berkshires getaway in the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts is the perfect way to escape the bustle of everyday life and experience breathtaking natural beauty. Get the most out of your time here by staying in a vacation rental, such as a secluded cabin in the woods. Wake up in your vacation rental to the sound of birds and forest life, and enjoy coffee on your private balcony as the sun rises. Then wander downtown to explore the shops, local museums, and unique independent art galleries. In the afternoon, head for the trails to hike to cascading waterfalls, experience a Berkshires zip line adventure, or take an ATV tour. At the end of a busy day, retreat to your home away from home and host a barbeque or a game night for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Go horseback riding: There are several well-maintained stables in the Berkshires area that offer lessons or guided single and multi-day trail rides.
- Take a snowmobiling lesson: During the winter, the back country trails through the mountains are perfect for snowmobiling. Take a lesson or join a group adventure.
- Go skiing or snowshoeing: Cross country skis offer a quieter way to explore the pristine snowy trails and increase opportunities to spot elusive wildlife like foxes and black bears.
- Go fishing: Take a fly fishing trip along the winding, hidden waterways, or rent a boat and cast your line in the lake at sunrise.
- Spend an afternoon in the spa: Indulge in a day of pampering at a Berkshires spa with a manicure, pedicure, or hot rock massage.
- Play golf: Tee off at any one of several champion caliber, emerald green golf courses throughout the Berkshires region.
No matter what activities you have in mind for your vacation or what time of year you plan to visit the Berkshires, you'll find endless things to do here, and the best way to enjoy it all is with your own private vacation rental. Find a cabin or condo that offers all the luxury amenities you and your family need, then relax, unwind, and make great vacation memories. While you're in the Berkshires, you may also want to visit the coast and explore the historic villages of Cape Cod.